Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you spend your Sunday

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: How do you spend your Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyehoppy
    Housekeeping. Gotta do laundry and seal the windows for the winter. Busy week. Yes will be playing HOB Cleveland Tuesday and the Cavaliers will be playing home on Wednesday. I will be in attendance for both.

Might keep an eye on the Clowns annual "humiliating loss to a team they should beat at home". But, more likely, will be scratching the itch for the "other football" and will watch the MLS Cup to see if the Crew can get over on the Red Bulls.
    Slacker...I had that done a month ago!

Of course it gets colder here sooner.
    Most of my work will be done on second floor windows and I'm not getting on a ladder just to put up plastic, so I can do most of what I need to do from the inside.

The Clowns are in the refs back pocket today. Just called the guy blocking Fat @$$ Rogers for holding while they ignored the very obvious face mask that practically ripped off Green's head. The league is still trying to grant the Clowns some love to save face because they assumed that the Clowns were actually going to do something this year.

Waiting for the outcome of the first half and...the Tex-Anns are threatening but probably won't do $hit because they are the Tex-Anns
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    My Sunday is a lot like yours, except I don't try to create a tool that's already out there. I just use the Red Zone channel. :P

Parts of my Sunday are spent taking calls from works, it's all computer based so it's all good. Of course I follow the fantasy football like a madman. I'm a lock for the playoffs in one league, sucking in the Planet league, and in a must win game today in my College Alumni league in order make it to the playoffs...
    The Red Zone channel takes you to the game they want to take you to. I go to the games I want to go to. Big difference. So I can stay parked on the game I wanna watch unless one of my guys is in position to score.

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Housekeeping. Gotta do laundry and seal the windows for the winter. Busy week. Yes will be playing HOB Cleveland Tuesday and the Cavaliers will be playing home on Wednesday. I will be in attendance for both.

Might keep an eye on the Clowns annual "humiliating loss to a team they should beat at home". But, more likely, will be scratching the itch for the "other football" and will watch the MLS Cup to see if the Crew can get over on the Red Bulls.
    Slacker...I had that done a month ago!

Of course it gets colder here sooner.
    Most of my work will be done on second floor windows and I'm not getting on a ladder just to put up plastic, so I can do most of what I need to do from the inside.

The Clowns are in the refs back pocket today. Just called the guy blocking Fat @$$ Rogers for holding while they ignored the very obvious face mask that practically ripped off Green's head. The league is still trying to grant the Clowns some love to save face because they assumed that the Clowns were actually going to do something this year.

Waiting for the outcome of the first half and...the Tex-Anns are threatening but probably won't do $hit because they are the Tex-Anns
    I only put plastic on the inside. It's the stuff you put on and then shrink with a blow dryer.

Legend

User Info Menu

Went to church, helped Mrs. Fan with her homework, off to a Charger fan BBQ, then bed. I'm off this week so I will stay up late if anyone wants to go to the chat room.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Got the outside windows done.

Called the Clowns flame-out. Guess the Rattards are at least a concern now.

The Crew did get over on the Red Bulls. Whether you give a $hit about the "other football" or not, I will submit that the Crew winning is a good omen for the Steelers: another team in Black and Gold wins a "football" title...and I say that paves the way for the other team in Black and Gold that plays "American Football".

Here's to the good omen!!!
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Getting new tires on my wife's car.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Well, when the Steelers aren't on, I can at least not try and rush the kids into the car out of church, they can take their time. But, I may do lunch out wsith the family, then plop in front of the TV and find two or three games on sunday ticket that can maintain my attention. Browns and Ravens were two of them today.

Legend

User Info Menu

Wake up ... got chores to do - "Don't think about the game yet".

Sometimes have to go to work ... "Be efficient, focus on the job at hand, don't think about the game yet".

Church - "Don't think about the game now, you're gonna fry if you do!"
    - Church always runs late ... "Don't curse about it, that's just wrong!"

Get home ... having missed the 1st quarter (Central Time) - sit down - GAME TIME!

Now this season has been great for me ... so many 3:15 games ... church can run late and I don't have a stroke every Sunday!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Got the outside windows done.

Called the Clowns flame-out. Guess the Rattards are at least a concern now.

The Crew did get over on the Red Bulls. Whether you give a $hit about the "other football" or not, I will submit that the Crew winning is a good omen for the Steelers: another team in Black and Gold wins a "football" title...and I say that paves the way for the other team in Black and Gold that plays "American Football".

Here's to the good omen!!!
    Word up BH! Crew represented...glad to see them finally get over the hump! And our boy Friedel played a nice game versus Man United this weekend...held them to 0-0 tie...he's still doing well across the pond.

My Sunday was spent like stlrzd. I've used your same setup for about 3 years now. Just change to the game that my guy is in the red zone...but I still keep red zone channel up on my laptop too, so I get best of both worlds.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Not sure what's happened but I'm slowly getting to a point where the Steelers are the only NFL game I watch each week. It was never that way for me growing up. Sunday was yard work. Now I find I love watching college football all day on Saturday and Mrs. Ghost and I even popped down to a local sports bar to drink some beers and watch a bunch of games mid afternoon. We do that a lot.

Backup

User Info Menu

9:30-12:00 Church

12 noon--Grab a bite with my wife and little girl or come home to fix something to eat.
    1-4 watch football

4-7 watch football

7-8:15 take a break from football

8:15-11-15 watch football

I know its sick--I need help--I watch way to much football--Thankfully my wife loves to watch also!