Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Name a better athlete in the NFL than Troy

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Name a better athlete in the NFL than Troy

    You can't. End of story.

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Name a better athlete in the NFL than Troy

    They don't get much more athletic than this guy...




    Besides, anyone named Porkchop has to be an Uber-athlete...
    Early Addition Mock (3 Round Version)

    Fix the Run Defence Mode:

    1. DaRon Payne
    2. Josey Jewell
    3 Kerryon Johnson

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Name a better athlete in the NFL than Troy

    All around? No question... Troy Polamalu...

    What about the lesser known Athletic Pursuits?

    Stomping on Babies, Kittens, Pupppies and being a general all around terrifying human? James Harrison.

    Competitive Forehead Growing: Peyton Manning

    The 100 m Whine about Pass Interference: TJ Houshmangina

    Wooden Bench Stress Testing: Romeo Crennel

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Name a better athlete in the NFL than Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    All around? No question... Troy Polamalu...

    What about the lesser known Athletic Pursuits?

    Stomping on Babies, Kittens, Pupppies and being a general all around terrifying human? James Harrison.

    Competitive Forehead Growing: Peyton Manning

    The 100 m Whine about Pass Interference: TJ Houshmangina

    Wooden Bench Stress Testing: Romeo Crennel

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Name a better athlete in the NFL than Troy

    I couldnt say if he is any better but Adrian Wilson of the Cardinals would be near the very top of the list.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Name a better athlete in the NFL than Troy

    There may be two better athletes on the Steelers:

    Ike Taylor
    Nate Washington

    But, there aren't any better football players in the NFL than Troy right now.

    Pappy


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

    1.28 Edmunds, Terrell, S, VA Tech (Jackson, Lamar QB, Louisville)
    2.60 Washington, James, WR, OSU (Evans, Rashaan, ILB, Alabama)
    3.76 Rudolph, Mason, QB, OSU
    3.92 Okorafor, Chukwuma, OT, W.Mich (Blanding, Quin, FS, Virginia)
    5.148 Allen, Marcus, S, PSU
    5.165 Samuels, Jaylen, RB, NC State
    7.246 Frazier, Joshua, DT, Alabama

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Name a better athlete in the NFL than Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    There aren't any better football players in the NFL than Troy right now.
    I suggest that this man is the best football player in the NFL right now. Because I'm afraid to nominate anyone else.

    Forced patriotism is an oxymoron.

    A government leader proclaiming that citizens have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or else they shouldn't be in the country sounds more like a mandated decree from a totalitarian dictator like Kim Jong Un rather than the leader of the Free World.

    Our ability to peacefully protest is a fundamental American right, and any attempt by our government to squash this freedom is what is truly dishonoring the liberty that our Star Spangled Banner symbolizes.

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Name a better athlete in the NFL than Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    There aren't any better football players in the NFL than Troy right now.
    I suggest that this man is the best football player in the NFL right now. Because I'm afraid to nominate anyone else.

    If he insists I have no problem nominating him.

    Six of one, half dozen of the other, they are the reason the Steelers defense is playing lights out.

    Pappy


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

    1.28 Edmunds, Terrell, S, VA Tech (Jackson, Lamar QB, Louisville)
    2.60 Washington, James, WR, OSU (Evans, Rashaan, ILB, Alabama)
    3.76 Rudolph, Mason, QB, OSU
    3.92 Okorafor, Chukwuma, OT, W.Mich (Blanding, Quin, FS, Virginia)
    5.148 Allen, Marcus, S, PSU
    5.165 Samuels, Jaylen, RB, NC State
    7.246 Frazier, Joshua, DT, Alabama

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Name a better athlete in the NFL than Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    There may be two better athletes on the Steelers:

    Ike Taylor
    Nate Washington

    But, there aren't any better football players in the NFL than Troy right now.

    Pappy
    Good call. Though I wish either one of them had hands as good as Troy.

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Name a better athlete in the NFL than Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    There may be two better athletes on the Steelers:

    Ike Taylor
    Nate Washington

    But, there aren't any better football players in the NFL than Troy right now.

    Pappy
    Good call. Though I wish either one of them had hands as good as Troy.

    I've been thinking about this all morning in lieu of actual work. I don't know how you'd describe Troy's unique skill set. He certainly is athletic. But I'm not sure all of his play making abilities come from athleticism alone.

    Take some one like D'shea Townsend. He's as athletic as a roll of tape, yet his smarts put him good position. Now combine that kind of football knowledge w/ Troy's freaky speed to the ball? And BAM you get one helluva football player. Last guy we had like that was named Rod Woodson.

    And honestly i think Lawrence Timmons will prove to be the best athlete on the team. I can't wait til he gets the defense completely.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •