Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raiders Release DeAngelo Hall

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Raiders Release DeAngelo Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    I always considered any college player who held out or threatened to never play for a team if they drafted him a real douche bag and someone who took for granted the athletic gifts he was given allowing him such an oportunity. Low Character.

In total seriousness - if a kid came out next year and said - 'I'll never dresss for the Raiders" I'd not only agree with him, I'd consider him someone with his head on straight.

When does Goodell and/or the owther owners step in to this embarassing situation?
    I'd imagine they're just hoping Davis kicks soon. No way he gives up control of the team otherwise. Remember those old t-shirts and bumper stickers that said, "You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"? Well, replace gun with Raiders and that's what's going on in Oakland.

Does anyone know if Davis has a kid or kids that will inherit the team?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    I always considered any college player who held out or threatened to never play for a team if they drafted him a real douche bag and someone who took for granted the athletic gifts he was given allowing him such an oportunity. Low Character.

In total seriousness - if a kid came out next year and said - 'I'll never dresss for the Raiders" I'd not only agree with him, I'd consider him someone with his head on straight.

When does Goodell and/or the owther owners step in to this embarassing situation?
    I'd imagine they're just hoping Davis kicks soon. No way he gives up control of the team otherwise. Remember those old t-shirts and bumper stickers that said, "You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"? Well, replace gun with Raiders and that's what's going on in Oakland.

I looked it up on Yahoo answers, and the best answer they gave was:

"they are busy running Hell

they probably have hooves"

Seriously, though, it appears he has a son that has no interest in football.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit

I looked it up on Yahoo answers, and the best answer they gave was:

"they are busy running Hell

they probably have hooves"

Seriously, though, it appears he has a son that has no interest in football.
    Well than I guess that's the answer. Davis dies and his son sells off the team.

For now we can just sit back, enjoy the show and thank God we're not Raider fans!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

SERIOUSLY.

HOW THE HE!L DOES EVERYONE THAT WATCHES FOOTBALL KNOW HOW BAD OF A DEAL THE RAIDERS WERE MAKING FOR HALL, BUT THE RAIDERS BRASS THEMSELVES.

Now they are cutting him. Didn't they trade some picks not to mention all the money they sunk into Hall.

For pete's sake. I know its Al Davis...but geez.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    SERIOUSLY.

HOW THE HE!L DOES EVERYONE THAT WATCHES FOOTBALL KNOW HOW BAD OF A DEAL THE RAIDERS WERE MAKING FOR HALL, BUT THE RAIDERS BRASS THEMSELVES.

Now they are cutting him. Didn't they trade some picks not to mention all the money they sunk into Hall.

For pete's sake. I know its Al Davis...but geez.
    I think a 2nd round pick. The Raiders are more disfunctional than the Bumgals.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Can he punt?