Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Release DeAngelo Hall

Legend

User Info Menu

Raiders Release DeAngelo Hall

I just saw this on ESPN News. They didn't say if it was performance, health or some other issue. Just wondering, with all of our injuries in the secondary, is he worth taking a look at? Heck, for a return man if nothing else. Just thought I'd throw that bone out there.

-the Jooser
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Raiders Release DeAngelo Hall

I heard last night they were doing it because of cap reasons to dump the salary. IIRC Kiffin was the one who pushed for Hall and Hall was a public supporter of Kiffin. This sounds like Al David cutting off his nose to spite his face as an act of revenge.

Hall won't sign cheap. His return ability would be a huge benefit to this team. He would also be insurance against Bmac leaving.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'll pass, bro. The mouth supersedes the talent. And most definitely not worth the paycheck he demands.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    I'll pass, bro. The mouth supersedes the talent. And most definitely not worth the paycheck he demands.
    Hell no I wouldn't want this kid. He's a bit of a nut job. Remember that game where he got two, or was it three, unsportsmanlike penalties on back to back (to back?) plays? No thanks.

Sign B-Mac, keep Ike... and we're good at CB

Legend

User Info Menu

Abso****inglutely NOT!! Total piece of sh/t when he played for the Falcons. Ran his mouth and NEVER backed it up. Disrspected coaches and other players. The Falcons threw a party when he left. He was seen as a major contributor to what a complete mess they were last season.

Legend

User Info Menu

OK, sorry.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    OK, sorry.

But like AS said, the talent is there - but so is the attitude. Same reason we wouldn't want a T.O. or a Moss.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not done yet

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3683124"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3683124[/url]

It appears Cable is just a butt boy to do Al Davis' dirty work. Who in their right mind would ever want to go to the Raiders. College kids should have the ability to sue for damages if the raiders draft them.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

NO.

I didn't even read the thread. Saw the name, knew what it was about and the answer is no.

Legend

User Info Menu

I always considered any college player who held out or threatened to never play for a team if they drafted him a real douche bag and someone who took for granted the athletic gifts he was given allowing him such an oportunity. Low Character.

In total seriousness - if a kid came out next year and said - 'I'll never dresss for the Raiders" I'd not only agree with him, I'd consider him someone with his head on straight.

When does Goodell and/or the owther owners step in to this embarassing situation?