Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many sacks?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: How many sacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Manning actually gets rid of the ball quickly. This will be a tougher game than many might expect. They have their backs to the wall and will come out fighting. No more than three sacks.
    Indy has been sub-par, but I am worried about them "snapping out of it".

Of course, I worry alot.

Screw it... I am going with 6.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Upon further review....Chadman believes the Steelers will get an unprecedented 56 sacks against the Colts.

Just a hunch as Chadman plays 'Captain Outragous'....
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    Upon further review....Chadman believes the Steelers will get an unprecedented 56 sacks against the Colts.

Just a hunch as Chadman plays 'Captain Outragous'....
    You had your chance to play 'Captain Outragous'.... 'Captain Caution' came out first, so two is where you'll be marked at. BTW, I hope everything is all well and good in Chadmatrimony. I know you won't changing your name to ChadDaddy, because I know that's what Jennifer and Scarlett call you.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Manning actually gets rid of the ball quickly. This will be a tougher game than many might expect. They have their backs to the wall and will come out fighting. No more than three sacks.
    Indy has been sub-par, but I am worried about them "snapping out of it".

Of course, I worry alot.

Screw it... I am going with 6.
    I have the same concern. The talent is much better than the record and they just got back some key players from injuries. We will need to hammer Manning however that is problematic because he is one of the "protected" players in the NFL and the roughing the passer flags will flow freely.

My greatest concern is the referees taking the game out of our hands in the interest to protect Manning. The calls against us this season have been ridiculous.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think so too, look how many sacks we got against his little bro. On the other hand, Eli's a bit quicker and his line is better, and for sure the Giants have a better running game.

If the Steelers get ahead early: 5 sacks.
    If the Colts take the lead and keep Lebeau guessing: 2 sacks

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

There was a reason why Portis leads the league in rushing and why up until Monday night's game, Campbell had no picks this season... the Redskins have an incredible front line. Manning and his arsenal will most definitely pose a great threat and challenge to our number one rated defense, but with last weeks relentless performance and never say die attitude, even when our offense was handing the win to the skins, our D came to play and shut down the Washington's potent offense (10th in the league). I like our chances this week and hope we maul Indy.