Thread: UF/UGA

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

UF/UGA

well well well!
    shouldn't have celebrated in the end zone last year.
    UGA is now stricken from the ranks of teams that can contend for the nat'l championship game.
    Now TT needs to win.
    PSU and UF in the Nat'l championhsip game!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: UF/UGA

Congrats Birt.

Florida looks like a Force! They seem to be the favorite to me, i don't see how they lose again...Tebow seems determined to not let them slip up again. They are scary good.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

steeld95

Florida is hitting its stride at the perfect time. They are going to be tough to beat.

We play them in Gainesville in two weeks. I am hoping we can at least keep it close. We (south carolina) do have the #1 defense in the SEC and 3rd in the country. So, I am thinking with that, we lose by 17-20.

I don't think it would be close if PSU played UF. I think UF would win pretty easily. Nothing against PSU, but UF just has so many offensive weapons and they are really clicking right now.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah, the Big Ten is an OSU loss away from having Northwestern in the Rose Bowl v. USC and PSU v. Florida (or someone else good in the National Championship.)

Yikes. Poor Big Ten...

I think OSU has a better showing second time around v USC...they still might lose but it should be more competitive.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

so much for my PSU vs UF prediction.. I don't know how its gonna shake out, but tech looks pretty darn good.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah PSU is going to get the a$$ end of it so it seems. Maybe they just lose to make it easier on everyone.

I'd love to see UF v USC or UF v Oklahoma in the national championship. Those would be ideal matchups. I'm getting a feeling that TT is gonna slip up here against Oklahoma next week.

But I've been wrong all year so what do i know!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeld95
    Florida is hitting its stride at the perfect time. They are going to be tough to beat.

We play them in Gainesville in two weeks. I am hoping we can at least keep it close. We (south carolina) do have the #1 defense in the SEC and 3rd in the country. So, I am thinking with that, we lose by 17-20.

I don't think it would be close if PSU played UF. I think UF would win pretty easily. Nothing against PSU, but UF just has so many offensive weapons and they are really clicking right now.
    i only wanted PSU to go because i'm from PA. it would be no lose for me.

btw, sorry about the beat down ya'll caught here in gainesvegas. thought it was funny though when the announcer said "now steve spurrier knows how it felt all those years when he ran the score up on opposing teams"