Thread: Dawgpound Served Notice

Dawgpound Served Notice

Well, here we go. It was only a matter of time before my Big Bubba took matters into his own hands. Stains beware, there's a new dog in town!

This was Bubba's Trick-or-Treat costume this year. I think it's genius. I couldn't believe how many Steelers fans I live around. There were so many people cheering him on saying Here We Go Steelers! One of my neighbors saw Bubba and me in our Steelers garb and told me I need to throw Bubba into the Dawg Pound. I loved it so much I figured I share it with you guys! Happy Halloween, and Let's GO Steelers!

P.S. I got one also to handle any 'bitches' in the Dawg Pound, LMAO!

Belle, Dawgpound Bitch slayer.

Backup

Re: Dawgpound Served Notice

All I can say is that in your next life that dog is gonna own you big time based on that last pic!

Hall of Famer

We could've worked those into the photoshopping contests!!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

That last pic looks like it was made to be Cleveland's mascot. It's a perfect combination of that old-school elf/ fairy thing they have and the more modern dawg pound. I say they put that on the side of their helmets.

Next time you may want to re-size the photo however.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

That last pic looks like it was made to be Cleveland's mascot. It's a perfect combination of that old-school elf/ fairy thing they have and the more modern dawg pound. I say they put that on the side of their helmets.

Next time you may want to re-size the photo however.
    LOL, she would make a good mascot for their helmets. She's 4 months old and much more tenacious than my male though. Don't let the fairy garb fool ya!

Sorry about the size of that pic though, I didn't mean to make it that large.