Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sorry. Proud Steeler Dad on Halloween

Re: Sorry. Proud Steeler Dad on Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by ColumbusSteelerFan
    Quote Originally Posted by ASIAN
    CSF- your kids are too cute... your wife or you aren't asian perhaps? From the angle of the
    No Asian blood on either side of my family (sorry dude!). I think the picture just came out dark due to the lighting. I did have some through adoption when my mom's family was stationed in Japan in the early 50s (Grandpa was a Sgt. Major in the AF). They adopted a Japanese girl from an orphanage and brought her back to the U.S. Unfortunately, I never had a chance to meet her as she was killed by a drunk driver when she was 20. Very, very sad. My grandma was in the car in front of her and saw the whole thing in her rear view mirror.

Sorry to hear that brother. Well you got an ASIAN brother in your black and gold family now. I think slowly we're infiltrating the American ranks.

Re: Sorry. Proud Steeler Dad on Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Classic, classic stuff. Except the video cuts out right before Triumph is about to ask Darth which of those buttons on his chest calls his parents to come pick him up.
    Yeah, I thought that was the entire clip. That was definitely the funniest part of it.