Re: Question for the board...Mon night's game

Two words: Body Paint

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Question for the board...Mon night's game

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    It was the fact that they wore the throwbacks for the third time this year, something that they only did twice last year. I guess the 3rd times a charm mojo was not in flux.
    I believe the throwbacks were used twice last year (the season opener and on MNF vs. the Ravens) and twice this year (on MNF vs. the Ravens again and this last game against the Giants).

I thought we wore them at the Browns game?
    Nope. Since the Browns wear home jerseys which can only be described as "Taco Bell Diarrhea" in color, we wore our standard away whites that game. We have only worn the throwbacks at Heinz...twice last year and twice this year.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.