Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday keeps getting more interesting.

Pro Bowler

Re: Monday keeps getting more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Steeler Fan
    I can't believe Troy's wife wouldn't just "hold it" on account of
    the game, sheesh!!!!

Talk about selfish!!
    This is no lie. A buddy of mine's wife had to have her labor scheduled for some reason, i never got the details. So he goes to his boss and says "My wife's labor is scheduled for Tuesday at 9:00 AM, I won't be in." His boss looks at him stone faced and says, "Well if they are scheduling it, why can't they just do it on the weekend or at night?"

I believe HR got involved before it got really ugly.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

the game, sheesh!!!!

Talk about selfish!!
    I'm just glad a guy didn't say that, or he might have a voice a couple of octaves higher for a while.

motter1975

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    the game, sheesh!!!!

Talk about selfish!!
    I'm just glad a guy didn't say that, or he might have a voice a couple of octaves higher for a while.
    Nah, true football fan-dom (or fanaticism) trumps "woman-dom" any time...male, female, don't care who said it...I know I had the same thought, and would have agreed with anyone who voiced it.

My other thought was, my God, Troy, when you and your wife were planning your kid, couldn't you have timed the birth for the OFFSEASON?!?!?!?! I mean come on, they have from mid-Feb to July...that's a big enough window!!!

Anyway, j/k (mostly!)

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by motter1975
    the game, sheesh!!!!

Talk about selfish!!
    Nah, true football fan-dom (or fanaticism) trumps "woman-dom" any time...male, female, don't care who said it...I know I had the same thought, and would have agreed with anyone who voiced it.

My other thought was, my God, Troy, when you and your wife were planning your kid, couldn't you have timed the birth for the OFFSEASON?!?!?!?! I mean come on, they have from mid-Feb to July...that's a big enough window!!!

Anyway, j/k (mostly!)
    That's the thing...Troy waited until the offseason to conceive. And now, here we are, nine months later. He can't be out procreating during the football season...there are more important things at stake when football is in season...besides, women weaken the knees.

motter1975

the game, sheesh!!!!

Talk about selfish!!

Anyway, j/k (mostly!)
    That's the thing...Troy waited until the offseason to conceive. And now, here we are, nine months later. He can't be out procreating during the football season...there are more important things at stake when football is in season...besides, women weaken the knees.
    Yeah, but you gotta figure that he and his wife "practice" procreating quite regularly during the season...(then again, if he doesn't that might explain the intensity of his play on the field)...

the game, sheesh!!!!

Talk about selfish!!

Anyway, j/k (mostly!)
    I know, don't ya love it?

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

.... women weaken the knees.
    One of my all time favorite Rocky quotes. Very nice.