Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TV - Heroes anyone?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: TV - Heroes anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Mr. Patrelli not only has Peter's power of absorption, but what makes him the true badazz is that he syphons all your shiit and then your just a regular ole joe. That's messed up. Mohinder finally got some play (Maya is hot) but now he's turned into Seth Brundle. The speedster girl needs to end up with someone else instead of Parkman. I like Larter's Mrs. Freeze, better than split personality girl. I about laughed my azz off at the end of the last episode where Nathan was trying to sound all bad about going to Daddy Patrelli's evil lair and kick some butt... what's he going to do? Fly them to death? Peter has to get his powers back and Silar (Gabriel) and him need to kick some bad guy butt. The Hiro character is just lame.... sorry, the nerdy asian stereotype is just played out. They needed a Bruce Lee kind of representation instead some glasses wearing goober who looks like he has too much estrogen flowing through his veins.
    With you on all issues there.

Jiga, its a toss up between this and Lost for me. I don't think anything comes close to these for me though...(I do like the Unit alot, but not like these shows.)
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

I refuse to get into any show before it comes out on Netflix. I just can't stand to watch an hour of a show and be left hanging until next week. I just got through 2 seasons of Jericho in a couple weeks. That was an awesome show...not sure why it was cancelled.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I about laughed my azz off at the end of the last episode where Nathan was trying to sound all bad about going to Daddy Patrelli's evil lair and kick some butt... what's he going to do? Fly them to death?
    I LOL'd on that one.

I like the show a lot, and still watch every episode, but for some reason it's starting to seem too soap opera-ish to me. Character dies, has twin. Daddy Petrelli isn't actually dead. Sylar is the villain, now he's good. Peter from the future vs Peter from the now. Hiro's friend kills him in the future... I dunno. Seems like the writers need a good swift kick in the butt if you ask me.

And Maya...Claire...Ali Larter's character, and electricity girl = all hotter than HELL.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    I about laughed my azz off at the end of the last episode where Nathan was trying to sound all bad about going to Daddy Patrelli's evil lair and kick some butt... what's he going to do? Fly them to death?
    I LOL'd on that one.

I like the show a lot, and still watch every episode, but for some reason it's starting to seem too soap opera-ish to me. Character dies, has twin. Daddy Petrelli isn't actually dead. Sylar is the villain, now he's good. Peter from the future vs Peter from the now. Hiro's friend kills him in the future... I dunno. Seems like the writers need a good swift kick in the butt if you ask me.

And Maya...Claire...Ali Larter's character, and electricity girl = all hotter than HELL.
    I'm in favor of any spinoff show that is centered around Maya. I don't care if it was the worst show ever, I'd watch. She is talented.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    I LOL'd on that one.

I'm in favor of any spinoff show that is centered around Maya. I don't care if it was the worst show ever, I'd watch. She is talented.

I hear you on the Maya gig... I'm not a big Larter fan... her butt maybe but not the rest.... just not into blondes... that's why electricity girl and the cheerleader does nothing for me. As for the rest of the series, I don't actually mind the soap opera feel to it. Its entertainment. Better than watching John and Kate plus 8 (which my wife is relentless in asking me to sit down and watch with her). I read somewhere that the ratings has slipped ever since its return from the writer's strike. I hope the show survives. The story arc has endless possibilities and I love the plot twists.

I hate that Mohinder is now Seth Brundle, because now that he's not a pretty boy that means no more love scenes with Maya... a minimally dressed Maya is a good thing. Nathan is a joke. With everybody having badass powers, Nathan's flyboy is pretty week and sucks in a fight. I'm looking forward to some azz kicking fights.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    I LOL'd on that one.

I hear you on the Maya gig... I'm not a big Larter fan... her butt maybe but not the rest.... just not into blondes... that's why electricity girl and the cheerleader does nothing for me. As for the rest of the series, I don't actually mind the soap opera feel to it. Its entertainment. Better than watching John and Kate plus 8 (which my wife is relentless in asking me to sit down and watch with her). I read somewhere that the ratings has slipped ever since its return from the writer's strike. I hope the show survives. The story arc has endless possibilities and I love the plot twists.

I hate that Mohinder is now Seth Brundle, because now that he's not a pretty boy that means no more love scenes with Maya... a minimally dressed Maya is a good thing. Nathan is a joke. With everybody having badass powers, Nathan's flyboy is pretty week and sucks in a fight. I'm looking forward to some azz kicking fights.
    How do you know that Maya isn't gone for good? They do rotate "minor" characters on and off regularly. I must be the opposite. Maya is "ok" but I like the 3 blondes.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow really MJG??? Google Dania Ramirez...yikes:

and best of all: