Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Redskinds look-a-like thread

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Redskinds look-a-like thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek

LB Alfred Fincher

I don't have a look a like...he just looks funny (No, I didn't photoshop this)
    I couldn't figure this one out either. We'll just say he resembles a man with his head
    in a vice grip.
    My thoughts exactly....

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    Good memory Jigga, that must have been during my San-toke-io years, do not recall that show at all. 'You cant do that on Television' and 'Danger Mouse' is all i remember from Nick.
    You Can't Do That on Television was awesome. Probably the first show I liked that my
    mom found absolutely disgusting.

Thanks for sparking some Danger Mouse memories. All existence of that show has been
    wiped from my memory until now. I'm going to have to watch some youtube.

Double Dare anyone?

Always wanted to be on that and Wild and Crazy Kids.
    Loved Double Dare. Interesting thing I heard about the host, Marc Summers, was that the guy had ocd and all the slimy crap really got to him. Man, that must have been rough on him.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    Good memory Jigga, that must have been during my San-toke-io years, do not recall that show at all. 'You cant do that on Television' and 'Danger Mouse' is all i remember from Nick.
    You Can't Do That on Television was awesome. Probably the first show I liked that my
    mom found absolutely disgusting.

Thanks for sparking some Danger Mouse memories. All existence of that show has been
    wiped from my memory until now. I'm going to have to watch some youtube.

Double Dare anyone?

Always wanted to be on that and Wild and Crazy Kids.
    Loved Double Dare. Interesting thing I heard about the host, Marc Summers, was that the guy had ocd and all the slimy crap really got to him. Man, that must have been rough on him.

I never knew this!! Howie Mandel has OCD also.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    I never knew this!! Howie Mandel has OCD also.
    Word on the street is that he does not like shaking hands with Deal or No Deal contestants unless he's wearing a rubber glove:

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ironically, this ex-Redskin sort of looks like the 80's version of Howie Mandel

John Riggins

Howie Mandel from 20 years ago.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Demetric Evans

The mom from "Good Times"

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, as long as we are doing past Skins as well...(even though this may be in poor taste, but at least Theismann won't be in the MNF booth announcing this game, or else I would be rooting for Tirico to take out his leg in the booth)

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.