Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Santonio found with weed

Legend

Re: Santonio found with weed

What a dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb thing to do!

Hall of Famer

He'll get one or two games (as long as there is nothing else on his docket that we don't know about). They don't normally suspend for playoff games. So, if the NFL's investigation takes too long, the suspension could wait until next year. What a moron.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

Crap, now I AM nervous about the Giants game just because of the drag on our focus. I dont think it needs to be a threat to his long term emplyment with the Steelers, however. Unless he does it again...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    This is not good. I don't think it would be immediate, but I think the league stance on this is a four game suspension plus voluntary admission to a drug treatment program. What a terrible time to have this happen. The Matt Jones (Jags) cocaine-thing happened pre-season, and he's only now serving his suspension, so I hope, if things are going down this road, we need him gone as soon as possible so we have Santonio for the post season. This blows.
    I agree brother.....but Kevin Faulk was busted with two joints at a concert in the offseason and he only recieved a game suspension. If this is truly his first problem with the NFL drug program maybe he will just get a slap on the wrist. Heck, Nick Kaczur was busted with 250 Oxicoton's and he is still playing. There is hope.....all though Santonio is what Cos said.........a dumba$$!
    But Kevin Faulk is a Patriot. They get special treatment.

How STUPID can you be.

To smoke WEED while you are DRIVING.

(Doesn't the dude carry a can of air freshner spray for stops like this??)

It doesn't just impacts him, it impacts the TEAM.

I wonder if he will be charged with some sort of driving under influence as well.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Being a big Santonio fan (since his days at tOSU [stole that from SMG]) I am extremely disappointed...not at wanting to spark up (go ahead and do it), but for his incredibly poor judgment. Why are you carrying it around and smoking it while driving. That is bad judgment and sorry y'all, but he needs to be suspended and learn from this. Smoke that $hit in your house or at your boy's house. WTF.

The fact that his vehicle matched the description of a vehicle involved in a crime scared me more, but I suppose they wouldn't have let him go if there was more to it.

Time...at some point...for Sweed and Nate and Dallas to step up big.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

motter1975

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid some of these NFL players are...you don't do that stuff in public...it's too damn easy to get caught! I get just as upset with the players arrested for DUI...you make plenty of money to hire a driver! I don't have a big problem with the pot smoking (personally I think it should be legal, but that's another topic), but to do it in your car?!? That's just stupid! Santonio gets the stupid smack for this one!

Pro Bowler

I'm actually surprised that a Pittsburgh cop didn't just let Holmes go when he saw who he was. Not a knock against Pittsburgh cops, I just know how local celebrities are usually treated when this kind of thing happens.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    I'm actually surprised that a Pittsburgh cop didn't just let Holmes go when he saw who he was. Not a knock against Pittsburgh cops, I just know how local celebrities are usually treated when this kind of thing happens.
    I thought of that myself.
    I don't think they can anymore. Most of them have the camera's in their car and microphones recording everything ... not like in the olden days.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    I thought of that myself.
    I don't think they can anymore. Most of them have the camera's in their car and microphones recording everything ... not like in the olden days.
    Yeah, good point.

My friend is a NJ State Trooper and they have the cameras and mics. But as far as I know the municipals in jersey don't. I guess it could be different in PA.

Starter

I wonder if he was alone in the car. It's possible he wasn't smoking. It still doesn't make it any less stupid though. I wonder if they tested him to see how much, if any was in his system/

I don't care if he smokes weed. I'm never shocked about finding out someone smokes weed. It's turning into such a non-issue with most folks (excluding the law... but that's another conversation).

However if you want to pay me millions of dollars to do something that I love, and you tell me to not do something that is already illegal. I'm certainly not going to do it.

Even if I WERE going to do it, I certainly wouldn't do it in a car in public. Very stupid. I wonder if this will count as his first offense against the Personal Conduct policy, and he'll only miss one game.

Funny that Santonio getting popped with weed will possibly get Sweed on the field in a bigger role...