Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best two qualities in life.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Best two qualities in life.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Great post, BF!

And I have to agree with what you all said about great qualities in life. But something that no one has mentioned yet and I feel is also a great quality, is the ability to forgive. We're all human. And because of that, we're all going to screw up sooner or later. More often than not the people we tend to hurt are those we care about the most. When we realize that we eff'd up and tell someone we're sorry, it takes a strong individual to accept that apology and have the confidence that the person he or she is forgiving is truly sorry.

EDIT: I just noticed that SMG mentioned forgiveness in his post. I guess I'm guilty of not thoroughly reading the thread before posting. Can you guys forgive me??
    No, I hope that helps.

I guess you're just not a quality individual.

Legend

User Info Menu

Best two qualities in life?

Thuggery and Douchebaggery.

Wait...this isn't the Bengals board? @#$%!!!

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Damn it!!! I always forget douchebaggery

God I love that word

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Great post, BF!

And I have to agree with what you all said about great qualities in life. But something that no one has mentioned yet and I feel is also a great quality, is the ability to forgive. We're all human. And because of that, we're all going to screw up sooner or later. More often than not the people we tend to hurt are those we care about the most. When we realize that we eff'd up and tell someone we're sorry, it takes a strong individual to accept that apology and have the confidence that the person he or she is forgiving is truly sorry.

EDIT: I just noticed that SMG mentioned forgiveness in his post. I guess I'm guilty of not thoroughly reading the thread before posting. Can you guys forgive me??
    No, I hope that helps.

I guess you're just not a quality individual.

Yea...that's a big revelation.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Two traits that are very underrated.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think Troy must have read this thread before he made his pansy comments about Goddell..