Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Draws, Screens and Shovel passes

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Draws, Screens and Shovel passes

wow that is a great win for pitt!! i hate dave wandstadt, i just hope no matter how pitt does this year that he will be gone no matter what.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    thank god pitt won! I hate USF!!!! well, actually I just hate my old roommate who talked incessantly about anything tampa..
    USF is the most over rated program in the country. Leavitt plays fast and loose with players who academically borderline but they seem to get through USF. IMO, it is only a matter of time before an academic scandal isexposed at USF.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

BigBen2112

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    thank god pitt won! I hate USF!!!! well, actually I just hate my old roommate who talked incessantly about anything tampa..
    USF is the most over rated program in the country. Leavitt plays fast and loose with players who academically borderline but they seem to get through USF. IMO, it is only a matter of time before an academic scandal isexposed at USF.
    Hasn't there already been one?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Last season it was Florida State with like 30 athletes if not more. Booby "I don't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Joe Paterno" Bowden is a slippery as they come.

BigBen2112

Last season it was Florida State with like 30 athletes if not more. Booby "I don't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Joe Paterno" Bowden is a slippery as they come.
    Didn't Ben Moffitt have some issues? Wife writing papers? Cheating on online courses?

Rookie

User Info Menu

If you would have told me that Matt Cavanaugh at Pitt would be calling a better game than Arians with the Steelers, I might have laughed...before last night, that is...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Didn't Ben Moffitt have some issues? Wife writing papers? Cheating on online courses?
    Maybe, don't know.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick
    If you would have told me that Matt Cavanaugh at Pitt would be calling a better game than Arians with the Steelers, I might have laughed...before last night, that is...
    Isn't that the truth and, not, only that as the OC he put the game plan in place!

Nothing to complain about last night the coaching staff put the team in a position to win the game and they did. Of course, it helps when you have Lesean 'Shady' McCoy rush for almost a buck fifty!

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount