Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers @ Jaguars Prediction Thread

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Steelers @ Jaguars Prediction Thread

If I have ever smelled a blow out, this is it. Something changed in our team during the 4th quarter last week. I think we go in and handle them.

Steelers 28
    Jags 13
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Backup

User Info Menu

Steelers- 27

Jags- 10

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Well I hate to be the one who stirs the pot, but I don't see us getting the W this weekend.
    The OL even with the "no huddle" doesn't get the job done. They'll be expecting it now and will have options to slow us down and use it against us. Sack city is open again and I don't know is Ben will make it through this game.

Jacksonville 24
    STEELERS 21

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rickt011
    Well I hate to be the one who stirs the pot, but I don't see us getting the W this weekend.
    The OL even with the "no huddle" doesn't get the job done. They'll be expecting it now and will have options to slow us down and use it against us. Sack city is open again and I don't know is Ben will make it through this game.

Jacksonville 24
    STEELERS 21

Rick their O-line is in shambles about as bad as ours. We should keep it close like you say...but I just like Ben more than Garrard to will his team to a victory. The two things that they had going for them in the playoff game (bonehead special teams play by steelers and the refs helping out) SHOULDN'T be as much of a factor....I hope.

We are better too. ---> How's that for in depth analysis.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

The Trib site has been down all day so I guess the negativity needed to find an outlet somewhere
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Jacksonville 24
    STEELERS 21
    I wanted to pick the Jags to win this week against you guys but I don't see it happening. They are ranked 27th in the league in sacks. They can't get pressure on the QB and their O-Line is pretty banged up.

I still think it will be close because you guys have a lot of injuries but I think you guys pull it out:

Steelers 20
    Jags 13

I do think however that you guys will have a rough season after the bye week...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    I do think however that you guys will have a rough season after the bye week...

No one cares what you think troll!!!

Sorry...it was begging for a comment (even though what you said is entirely plausible)...you're good people I suppose Jom...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The Steelers will win this game. It may not be pretty, but that's OK -were use to that. Jacksonville O-Line have some starters out & have given up 10 sacks thru 4 games. Granted, 7 of them came in the opener against the Titans.

Ben should be fine. I hope he can call his own plays more often. The Jags also only have 5 sacks so far. Only 5 teams have less sacks.

Steeers 24
    Jags 13

We will go into the bye week with 1 loss. After that, we will play the role of the Harlem Globtrotters and the Bengals will play the role of the Washington Generals at Paul Brown Stadium on 10/19. Once that game is done the real fun begins!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek

Jacksonville 24
    STEELERS 21
    Rick their O-line is in shambles about as bad as ours. We should keep it close like you say...but I just like Ben more than Garrard to will his team to a victory. The two things that they had going for them in the playoff game (bonehead special teams play by steelers and the refs helping out) SHOULDN'T be as much of a factor....I hope.

We are better too. ---> How's that for in depth analysis.
    I agree with you, Jags are banged up, but we're even more banged up. My post is not negative, just reality comes into play at some point. But if anyone feels they need to vent on me because I have the balls to say what you don't. It's kewl! I see the Jags getting to Ben, and Ben not making it through the game. Ben is hurting, many players are hurting on our team. The question is who makes the mistakes? I say the Steelers get their 2nd loss, you say they get their 4th win. I hope you're right, but reality says our Steelers are not a healthy team this year.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    The Trib site has been down all day so I guess the negativity needed to find an outlet somewhere
    Are you so intimidated by someone not agreeing with you, that you can't handle someone thinking differently? There is no negativity, I just feel we lose 24-21.