Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another reason to distance yourself of the other board

Legend

User Info Menu

Another reason to distance yourself of the other board

[url="http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/showthread.php?t=164536"]http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/showt ... p?t=164536[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Another reason to distance yourself of the other board

Yea...that post didn't quite make sense but someone called the Trib the bane of the Steeler Nation's existance.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

That thread just proves that they are intellectually challenged.
    What is wrong with these morans ?

Hehe....hehehe,,,hahaha!!!

MORANS!
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman

MORANS!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman

MORANS!
    Hehehe...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

I posted that link at the Trib a couple hours ago....titled "tTrib is Famous!" and merely provided the link.

It was deleted.

Trib mods getting a bit sensitive?
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    I posted that link at the Trib a couple hours ago....titled "tTrib is Famous!" and merely provided the link.

It was deleted.

tTrib?

The whole "tOSU" thing is going to your head a little bit, dontcha think? Will you be abbreviated "the" as a lower-case "t" all the time now?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

It was deleted.

tTrib?

The whole "tOSU" thing is going to your head a little bit, dontcha think? Will you be abbreviated "the" as a lower-case "t" all the time now?
    Yes, it amuses me. tOSU, tSMG, tTrib etc and so on. It can be used as a term of respect, arrogance, or a not so subtle way of making fun of and drawing attention to.

I hope that helps.

Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

It was deleted.

tTrib?

Yes, it amuses me. tOSU, tSMG, tTrib etc and so on. It can be used as a term of respect, arrogance, or a not so subtle way of making fun of and drawing attention to.

I hope that helps.

Oh, no...you didn't just "I hope that helps" me, did you? That's it...now you'll never dot the "i" in Script Ohio.

Legend

User Info Menu

No danger of that anyway. The tuba is bigger than me.
    Trolls are people too.