Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Another reason to distance yourself of the other board

  1. #1
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Another reason to distance yourself of the other board

    [url="http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/showthread.php?t=164536"]http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/showt ... p?t=164536[/url]

  2. #2
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,890

    Re: Another reason to distance yourself of the other board

    Yea...that post didn't quite make sense but someone called the Trib the bane of the Steeler Nation's existance.
    1 Takkarist McKinley-OLB UCLA
    2 Budda Baker-FS Washington
    3 Noah Brown-WR tOSU
    4 Joe Mixon-RB Oklahoma
    5 Ahkello Witherspoon-CB Colorado
    6 Riley Bullough-ILB Michigan State
    7 QB-Seth Russell-Baylor

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,908

    Re: Another reason to distance yourself of the other board

    That thread just proves that they are intellectually challenged.
    What is wrong with these morans ?

    Hehe....hehehe,,,hahaha!!!

    MORANS!
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 10
    Wins- 2
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $60,050.00


  4. #4
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    26,797

    Re: Another reason to distance yourself of the other board

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    That thread just proves that they are intellectually challenged.
    What is wrong with these morans ?

    Hehe....hehehe,,,hahaha!!!

    MORANS!


    1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
    2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
    3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
    4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
    5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
    5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
    6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
    7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
    7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286


    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  5. #5
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,908

    Re: Another reason to distance yourself of the other board

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    That thread just proves that they are intellectually challenged.
    What is wrong with these morans ?

    Hehe....hehehe,,,hahaha!!!

    MORANS!
    Hehehe...
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 10
    Wins- 2
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $60,050.00


  6. #6
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,890

    Re: Another reason to distance yourself of the other board

    I posted that link at the Trib a couple hours ago....titled "tTrib is Famous!" and merely provided the link.

    It was deleted.



    Trib mods getting a bit sensitive?
    1 Takkarist McKinley-OLB UCLA
    2 Budda Baker-FS Washington
    3 Noah Brown-WR tOSU
    4 Joe Mixon-RB Oklahoma
    5 Ahkello Witherspoon-CB Colorado
    6 Riley Bullough-ILB Michigan State
    7 QB-Seth Russell-Baylor

  7. #7
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    26,797

    Re: Another reason to distance yourself of the other board

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    I posted that link at the Trib a couple hours ago....titled "tTrib is Famous!" and merely provided the link.

    It was deleted.



    Trib mods getting a bit sensitive?
    tTrib?

    The whole "tOSU" thing is going to your head a little bit, dontcha think? Will you be abbreviated "the" as a lower-case "t" all the time now?


    1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
    2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
    3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
    4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
    5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
    5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
    6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
    7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
    7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286


    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  8. #8
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,890

    Re: Another reason to distance yourself of the other board

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    I posted that link at the Trib a couple hours ago....titled "tTrib is Famous!" and merely provided the link.

    It was deleted.



    Trib mods getting a bit sensitive?
    tTrib?

    The whole "tOSU" thing is going to your head a little bit, dontcha think? Will you be abbreviated "the" as a lower-case "t" all the time now?
    Yes, it amuses me. tOSU, tSMG, tTrib etc and so on. It can be used as a term of respect, arrogance, or a not so subtle way of making fun of and drawing attention to.

    I hope that helps.

    1 Takkarist McKinley-OLB UCLA
    2 Budda Baker-FS Washington
    3 Noah Brown-WR tOSU
    4 Joe Mixon-RB Oklahoma
    5 Ahkello Witherspoon-CB Colorado
    6 Riley Bullough-ILB Michigan State
    7 QB-Seth Russell-Baylor

  9. #9
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    26,797

    Re: Another reason to distance yourself of the other board

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    I posted that link at the Trib a couple hours ago....titled "tTrib is Famous!" and merely provided the link.

    It was deleted.



    Trib mods getting a bit sensitive?
    tTrib?

    The whole "tOSU" thing is going to your head a little bit, dontcha think? Will you be abbreviated "the" as a lower-case "t" all the time now?
    Yes, it amuses me. tOSU, tSMG, tTrib etc and so on. It can be used as a term of respect, arrogance, or a not so subtle way of making fun of and drawing attention to.

    I hope that helps.

    Oh, no...you didn't just "I hope that helps" me, did you? That's it...now you'll never dot the "i" in Script Ohio.


    1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
    2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
    3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
    4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
    5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
    5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
    6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
    7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
    7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286


    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  10. #10
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,890

    Re: Another reason to distance yourself of the other board



    No danger of that anyway. The tuba is bigger than me.
    1 Takkarist McKinley-OLB UCLA
    2 Budda Baker-FS Washington
    3 Noah Brown-WR tOSU
    4 Joe Mixon-RB Oklahoma
    5 Ahkello Witherspoon-CB Colorado
    6 Riley Bullough-ILB Michigan State
    7 QB-Seth Russell-Baylor

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •