Thread: The truth behind Arians' playcalling

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The truth behind Arians' playcalling

A post by buckeyhoppy got me thinking. The truth has just hit me.

Arians used to be with Cleveland. Isn't it obvious? He's a fifth column! He was sent here by Cleveland! They can't beat us, so they're trying to destroy our team from the inside! And it's working! His playcalling is predictable and poor, and it's clear he has an agenda to get our QB killed.

Think about it - how could an OC really be that dumb? How could he let a QB take that much abuse? It's obvious!

Tomlin, Rooney, you have a traitor in your midst! Get it out of there now!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: The truth behind Arians' playcalling

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch
    A post by buckeyhoppy got me thinking. The truth has just hit me.

Arians used to be with Cleveland. Isn't it obvious? He's a fifth column! He was sent here by Cleveland! They can't beat us, so they're trying to destroy our team from the inside! And it's working! His playcalling is predictable and poor, and it's clear he has an agenda to get our QB killed.

Think about it - how could an OC really be that dumb? How could he let a QB take that much abuse? It's obvious!

Tomlin, Rooney, you have a traitor in your midst! Get it out of there now!
    I thought he had a monkey on the other end of his headset.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Thanx for the citation ST!

The old theory that Mike Royko had about teams chances in the baseball playoffs being based on the number of ex-Cubs they had on the team (the more ex-Cubs, the worse off the team) gave me the same idea with the Steelers in regards to the number of ex-Clowns in the org.

Royko called his theory The Cub Factor. I call my theory Clowns Disease.

Arians is the one coach that I can think of off the top of my head. Roye and Eason are the two players, although does Roye's second tour with the Steelers trump his involvement on the Clowns?

Either way, that is the list as I know it. If anyone else knows of someone else, feel free to jump here in the shallow end of the memory pool.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

All of this talk of "evil monkeys" doesn't change Arians whatsoever... But we all know....

Legend

User Info Menu

You could have made a case for Clowns Disease when former Browns' player Bill Cowher was losing home AFC Championship games time and time again. But the SBXL victory squashed that.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.