Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unofficial game balls: Week 4

Re: Unofficial game balls: Week 4

I think an honorable mention has to go to Chris Hoke. Even though his name wasn't called much he seemed to constantly get a big push up the middle so Flaccid had nowhere to run when the terrific twosome collapsed the outside.

<a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

Hall of Famer

Offense - Holmes. That catch was sick.

Defense - Silverback. Woodley was good, but Silverback was much better and more consistantly pressured the QB.

Special teams - Skippy!

Coaches - Ben. He was the only one who made any halftime adjustments.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    I think an honorable mention has to go to Chris Hoke. Even though his name wasn't called much he seemed to constantly get a big push up the middle so Flaccid had nowhere to run when the terrific twosome collapsed the outside.

I'd give honorable mention also to Mendenhall. Toughest run defense in the league and the kid ripped some nice runs before getting hurt. If he had been in the entire game I think he would have done even more later in the game.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!