Thread: Beating a Dead Horse

BigBen2112

Beating a Dead Horse

No, not me. No, not Rick. No not NKY. None of us are the ones beating the dead horse like so many claim:

THIS is the man that PETA should be protesting with his horrid display of an offense.

He's the one beating the dead horse with his PREDICTABLE play calling.

What a complete f*cking joke of a coach and this organization is at fault for not addressing it!

Thanks Arians. Go back to Cleveland you useless waste of space!

LasVegasGuy

Re: Beating a Dead Horse

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    No, not me. No, not Rick. No not NKY. None of us are the ones beating the dead horse like so many claim:

THIS is the man that PETA should be protesting with his horrid display of an offense.

What a complete f*cking joke of a coach and this organization is at fault for not addressing it!

Don't blame the organization. This one is squarely on Tomlin. We all said Arians should have been fired last year. Tomlin didn't do it because he wanted to keep continuity on the offense. They certainly look like a team building on that continuity.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Don't blame the organization. This one is squarely on Tomlin. We all said Arians should have been fired last year. Tomlin didn't do it because he wanted to keep continuity on the offense. They certainly look like a team building on that continuity.
    While I understand what he was attempting to do, it just hasn't worked.... Arians is just part of the problem, IMO... And I have to admit that Tomlin doesn't seem to have the confidence and authority on the sideline... Very sad to see.

There are multiple issues involved here. And they range from top to bottom... However you wish to view it, and whatever "GM prowess" you may have over those of us that state our opinion (not you, LVG), this team is in trouble.... For many reasons. ... And if we win, they will say "everything is A- O. K."

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    While I understand what he was attempting to do, it just hasn't worked.... Arians is just part of the problem, IMO... And I have to admit that Tomlin doesn't seem to have the confidence and authority on the sideline... Very sad to see.

There are multiple issues involved here. And they range from top to bottom... However you wish to view it, and whatever "GM prowess" you may have over those of us that state our opinion (not you, LVG), this team is in trouble.... For many reasons. ... And if we win, they will say "everything is A- O. K."
    I can hear it now we had a hiccup and we will correct it versus Jacksonville. Instead of progressing we always seem to be correcting.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112

I'm with you Ben...if a head coach can be replaced mid-season, why not an OC...or line coach for that matter?
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...