I can wish, can't I?!?!?!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

LasVegasGuy

Re: Goodbye Bruce A

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    I can wish, can't I?!?!?!

Who's gonna fire him certainly not Tomlin? They both should go in my opinion.

Legend

User Info Menu

I still want to believe in Tomlin, but it's getting hard to.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i am losing faith in Tomlin also , and we all know BA sucks dicks, but the real reason this game is gone to ****z is because Ben. when we had field position , he go and throw that BS int. along with the happy feet is not going to cut it.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10
    i am losing faith in Tomlin also , and we all know BA sucks dicks, but the real reason this game is gone to bad word is because Ben. when we had field position , he go and throw that BS int. along with the happy feet is not going to cut it.
    I hate to say this... but this post is $$$... Ben's inability to get rid of the ball is the #1 issue w/ the passing game right now...

I almost feel bad for the OL getting blamed for this...

BigBen2112

This is a SUPER BOWL talented team.

With a HIGH SCHOOL offensive line. No good depth at DL. And a coaching staff that it would be a disgrace to all high school coaches to call a high school coaching staff.

Tell me again how this is a dead horse? Tell me again how everything is fine...tell me again how no action should be taken when we have the talent to make a deep run into the playoffs and yet we cant even score a TD in what will it be? Almost 2 and 1/2 games if we dont do anything tonight?

Starter

User Info Menu

i'm blaming bruce arians for this joke of an offense...

we'll see how the second half, if it's anything like the first half, i think i'm going to pull my hair out
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Arians needs to be gone.... I have said this since last November, but others seem to think I am "hysterical".... So be it....

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    This is a SUPER BOWL talented team.

With a HIGH SCHOOL offensive line. No good depth at DL. And a coaching staff that it would be a disgrace to all high school coaches to call a high school coaching staff.

Tell me again how this is a dead horse? Tell me again how everything is fine...tell me again how no action should be taken when we have the talent to make a deep run into the playoffs and yet we cant even score a TD in what will it be? Almost 2 and 1/2 games if we dont do anything tonight?

Everyone looks past the present and only concentrates on how Tomlin won the AFC North last year. Big deal. I said it last year and I am repeating it this year big freakin' deal. We were better then 2 of the worst teams in the league last year and we own the Browns. Very impressive. How do we lock up Tomlin for the next 10 years . What has Tomlin done to put his stamp on this team? Has he won a game that he should have lost? I can think of many that he lost that should have won.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10
    i am losing faith in Tomlin also , and we all know BA sucks dicks, but the real reason this game is gone to bad word is because Ben. when we had field position , he go and throw that BS int. along with the happy feet is not going to cut it.
    I hate to say this... but this post is $$$... Ben's inability to get rid of the ball is the #1 issue w/ the passing game right now...

I almost feel bad for the OL getting blamed for this...
    You can't be serious.