Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The UnOfficial STEELERS vs RATSTAINS #1 GAME THREAD

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The UnOfficial STEELERS vs RATSTAINS #1 GAME THREAD

It's time....It's time to see our STEELERS do battle once again! Feel the electricity in the air, was last weeks pathetic OL performance the regular OL, or was it a fluke? I'm in the group that believes last week was only the beginning. I feel our OL can only hang with bad DLs. Every game we have against a decent D, our OL will have problems and Ben's life is in danger. Tonights game is a test to see how bad they are. We've heard the scheme crap and the OC's and OLC's fault. This is pure lack of talent! Our OL just doesn't have it where it needs it. Lets hope the OC and OLC figured out a way to get them motivated to over achieve and make positive plays. We can only hope. As always, lets have a good game with no major injuries.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: The UnOfficial STEELERS vs RATSTAINS #1 GAME THREAD

I expect a hard-fought, smashmouth game.... But we win.

... The Ravens are the "media darlings" this week, with most of the "talking heads" saying the Ravens will beat us... I say "no"... The Ravens have wound-up some great stats against two "cellar dwellars" in thier first two games... Just as one or two games doesn't a season make for us, it doesn't for them... There will be a different opinion come Tuesday morning on ESPN... At least I hope...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The Steelers haven't loss a Monday night game at home since 1992!! How's that for a streak???

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    The Steelers haven't loss a Monday night game at home since 1992!! How's that for a streak???

Ozey....with our OL, no one knows. That streak is in jeopardy!!

Legend

User Info Menu

This should be renamed the "unofficial beating a dead horse" thread.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hey guys. Let's just all pray our line holds up tonight and doesn't get Ben killed. We are at home so that should help. And hopefully Mendy just holds onto the ball.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Go STEELERS!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rickt011
    It's time....It's time to see our STEELERS do battle once again! Feel the electricity in the air, was last weeks pathetic OL performance the regular OL, or was it a fluke? I'm in the group that believes last week was only the beginning. I feel our OL can only hang with bad DLs. Every game we have against a decent D, our OL will have problems and Ben's life is in danger. Tonights game is a test to see how bad they are. We've heard the scheme crap and the OC's and OLC's fault. This is pure lack of talent! Our OL just doesn't have it where it needs it. Lets hope the OC and OLC figured out a way to get them motivated to over achieve and make positive plays. We can only hope. As always, lets have a good game with no major injuries.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!
    Why does everyone like the Ravens so much? The media loves them and other fans seem to like them (outside of our division of course). I don't get it. It isn't like there are likable guys on the team.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfire1970
    Go STEELERS!!!
    Agreed....

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfire1970
    Why does everyone like the Ravens so much?
    ...Because they've racked-up good numbers against two pathetic opponents...