Thread: The New Look Buckeyes...

Starter

User Info Menu

The New Look Buckeyes...

after the debacle in LA, ohio state made the changes they needed to make to be a successful team this year...

i like boeckman, but pryor is too good to keep on the sidelines...i feel using boeckman in situations like they did yesterday against minnesota, is the way to go...pryor opens up the running lanes for beanie and allows for his receivers to use an extra second to get open...

with the upsets all around college football, this season isn't over yet...just saying

what does everything think about osu's new look for the rest of the season?
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: The New Look Buckeyes...

Quote Originally Posted by mshifko
    what does everything think about osu's new look for the rest of the season?
    I do like Pryor, but I'm sorry, I don't think OSU is built to battle the rest of the collegiate world outside of the Big-10.... Pryor will make this team one to be reckoned with, but not this season.... I see major trouble with Illinois and Penn St.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pryor is a competitor. He brings much needed heart to this team. His ability to throw the ball is not as developed as his desire to win. That will be the reason that we will still have problems this season. With that said, the sky is the limit for this kid. I believe we could win a National by his Junior season.
    Trolls are people too.

steeld95

I think starting Pryor is a no brainer. OSU is not going to win it all this year, so why not get him ready for the upcoming years. Obviously he is a special player. Give him a year or two and he will have them back in the national picture....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeld95
    I think starting Pryor is a no brainer. OSU is not going to win it all this year, so why not get him ready for the upcoming years. Obviously he is a special player. Give him a year or two and he will have them back in the national picture....
    I was saying that DURING the USC game. No reason "foeckman" should've been in there any longer (even though the play calling wasn't helping him).

Pryor will take the Troy Smith route...all he wanted to do was run early on in his college career, but he made some nice strides to develop his passing skills and led him to a Heisman.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285