Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Damn

well UGA is down by 17, so the top five is going to look ALOT different come next week.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    I guess the upsets in the top 5 didn't continue with USC. But like I said in another thread, the SEC will continue to beat up each other. At least the loss was within the conference.
    ..... I don't get what you're tryin' to say, or are misunderstanding it AS....

The upsets DID continue beyond USC.... And a conference loss, allbeit Old Miss, is not a good thing... Regardless who is beating-up on whom...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yea conference losses totally suck. What IS a good thing is that it is so early in the season that both USC and UF (even sOSU) can rebound and still be a major player for the BCS.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    Yea conference losses totally suck. What IS a good thing is that it is so early in the season that both USC and UF (even sOSU) can rebound and still be a major player for the BCS.
    Maybe so, but I think both of our teams are out of it... Sure, anything can happen, and Missouri will probably face Oklahoma in the conf champ for the Big-12, but I just don't see it happening for either of us... The SEC is such a strong conference that they'll have one in the mix (good for you, possibly), but USC is flat-out screwed... Hell, sOSU still has a "clean slate" as far as competing for the conf champ, and a shot at the Rose Bowl... USC is down by a game in a weak conf to win it, so I would say that they are "on the outside looking in"...