Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matt Millen Gone

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Matt Millen Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    If you say it's good, I'll have to watch Oswald. I can't believe I've never seen this show.
    It must be on during a part of the day when my daughter's not watching t.v. because it
    seems like anytime I'm home, I'm watching Noggin or Nick.
    We catch the 10:00 pm (EST) showing. I just checked Noggin's schedule and its also shown at 11 and 11:30 am.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    I feel ya armpit. When I was a young jiga, even then, I knew there was something
    curious about young Jonathan from Who's the Boss.

Not that there's anything wrong with it...
    No joke, I went to grammar school with Jonathon's (Danny Pintauro's) cousin. He got the whole class autographed pictures. Not bragging or anything. Just sayin'
    How unlucky can you be? If it was going to be a celebrity's cousin in your school, it
    could have at least been Fred Savage's cousin. A genuine Kevin Arnold signed photograph,
    now that's a collectors item that I would cherish.

...and an autographed Winnie Cooper picture for Pappy. He'd like that.

I just happen to have these laying around!

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

If you say it's good, I'll have to watch Oswald. I can't believe I've never seen this show.
    It must be on during a part of the day when my daughter's not watching t.v. because it
    We catch the 10:00 pm (EST) showing. I just checked Noggin's schedule and its also shown at 11 and 11:30 am.
    I figured I would at least get the eye-rolling smiley for making an Oswald reference of all things, not additional praise for a preschoolers cartoon show. The only thing I can say about that is "Oh My Gosh!" (in that Savage tone of voice)

The only thing more weird than having a Talking Flower for a friend and having a dachshund named "Weinie" that wears a hot dog bun all the time would be Meatwad, Frylock, and Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I'm sure there are many of this board that now think rpm, jiga, and ruthless have completely lost it.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    I feel ya armpit. When I was a young jiga, even then, I knew there was something
    curious about young Jonathan from Who's the Boss.

Not that there's anything wrong with it...
    No joke, I went to grammar school with Jonathon's (Danny Pintauro's) cousin. He got the whole class autographed pictures. Not bragging or anything. Just sayin'
    How unlucky can you be? If it was going to be a celebrity's cousin in your school, it
    could have at least been Fred Savage's cousin. A genuine Kevin Arnold signed photograph,
    now that's a collectors item that I would cherish.

...and an autographed Winnie Cooper picture for Pappy. He'd like that.

I just happen to have these laying around!

Pappy
    Wow, I hadn't seen those before. Winnie certainly turned into an attractive young woman. Though I kinda feel weird about seeing these pics. Kinda like looking at my little sister

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I figured I would at least get the eye-rolling smiley for making an Oswald reference of all things, not additional praise for a preschoolers cartoon show. The only thing I can say about that is "Oh My Gosh!" (in that Savage tone of voice)

The only thing more weird than having a Talking Flower for a friend and having a dachshund named "Weinie" that wears a hot dog bun all the time would be Meatwad, Frylock, and Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I'm sure there are many of this board that now think rpm, jiga, and ruthless have completely lost it.
    I'm always hoping someone will "get it" when I make a reference. And usually someone does. Many of us are around the same age and have kids around the same age. So for the most part, we all "get" each other.

The thing about Oswald is that I don't understand why he has such a tiny hat for his huge head. And how does it stay on???

BTW, have you ever seen the banana episode? You have to think that the writers and actors didn't get through this episode without laughing their azzes off. If you haven't seen it, check this out...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmkUsHqEUMg&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmkUsHqE ... re=related[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

This is about as surprising as Clay Aiken being gay.
    [url=http://imageshack.us][/url]

Not sure what that's all about, but Clay tempts my tummy like my favorite cereal, Nuts 'n Honey. Hmmm-mmm.

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Wow, I hadn't seen those before. Winnie certainly turned into an attractive young woman. Though I kinda feel weird about seeing these pics. Kinda like looking at my little sister.[url=http://imageshack.us][/url]

I take my little sister fishing all the time, course she has to sit on my lap. Ain't nothin' wrong with that either.........

I'm from WV, what can I say......
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

In the pantheon of weird cartoon friends of a main character, the President of that club has to be the "special" crocodile friend of Maisy's...what was his name...Charlie or something...in any event...he is weirder than a flower friend...he just grunts the whole time and does stupid $hit in every episode.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Wow, I hadn't seen those before. Winnie certainly turned into an attractive young woman. Though I kinda feel weird about seeing these pics. Kinda like looking at my little sister.[url=http://imageshack.us][/url]

I take my little sister fishing all the time, course she has to sit on my lap. Ain't nothin' wrong with that either.........

I'm from WV, what can I say......

Legend

User Info Menu

I feel honored that my kid has moved up to Drake and Josh, and ICarly. Now that's good TV.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]