Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously, what do you think Tomlin and Arians

Legend

Seriously, what do you think Tomlin and Arians

were discussing at the end of the game? Tomlin didn't look too happy and Arians had a look on his face like he was getting chewed a new one. He just nodded and took whatever Tomlin was saying.

I'm sure there will be plenty of facetiousness here, but seriously, what do you suppose Tomlin was saying to him?

BigBen2112

Re: Seriously, what do you think Tomlin and Arians

I thought it was Zierlein not Arians but I am not sure.

All I know is that Tomlin should take over the playcalling and see if he can do any better.

Both OC and OL should be fired.

Legend

Benny - It's hard to tell, the guy was wearing a hat and had a scruffy gray beard. I looked at the Steelers website and both of them are gray but neither has a beard.

So now I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    were discussing at the end of the game? Tomlin didn't look too happy and Arians had a look on his face like he was getting chewed a new one. He just nodded and took whatever Tomlin was saying.

I'm sure there will be plenty of facetiousness here, but seriously, what do you suppose Tomlin was saying to him?
    it wasn't Ariens but it should have been the human who decided to give Kendall Simmons an extension

Tomlin-Bruce,you f'ing blow.Your pathetic play calling cost us yet another game.If it weren't for the fact that you have naked pics of Kevin Colbert's wife,I'd fire your ass.

Arians-Yes,sir.

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

Hopefully it was something along the lines of "you better take the F-n Greyhound bus dude".

Tomlin has no room to complain however, because the call to go for it on 4th down at the end is a mistake that the greenest high school coach doesn't make. Two years in a row and Tomlin makes an unbelievably unsound decision in crunch time...not good.

Arians however should be embarrassed. I thought he was coming around in terms of embacing the short passing game and today when it was so obviously needed from the get go (along with a myriad of other aides, I've mentioned) he came up craps every time.
    If Arians continues to be this stupid/ stubborn he should be fired. Now is not the time to do it, but he needs to be on a short leash with explicit instructions to quicken the quarterback drop and pace of the game. Granted we went against a stout run defense today, but we should have adjusted in the first quarter and never did.

Arians sucks.

Tomlin screwed up royally.

Those are my opinions.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

I have been shouting out about this Bruce A for a long time. He completely sucks. He has no idea of adjustment, and is as predictable as a drunk whore at a bar near closing time.

I have heard some on here the last two weeks saying he has come around. I just shut up and let it happen because I thought that maybe that was correct.

I'm right, and whomever said that about BA is wrong.

Hey Tomlin, it's leadership time here, Sir! Get busy with a new OC. NOW!!!! Letting the coaches do their job with a hands off approach has its limits, and it has been reached.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!

BigBen2112

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    I have been shouting out about this Bruce A for a long time. He completely sucks. He has no idea of adjustment, and is as predictable as a drunk whore at a bar near closing time.

I have heard some on here the last two weeks saying he has come around. I just shut up and let it happen because I thought that maybe that was correct.

Hey Tomlin, it's leadership time here, Sir! Get busy with a new OC. NOW!!!! Letting the coaches do their job with a hands off approach has its limits, and it has been reached.
    And if you are afraid Ben would not do well with a new system during the season then take over the playcalling from Arians and fire him at the end of the season!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112

And if you are afraid Ben would not do well with a new system during the season then take over the playcalling from Arians and fire him at the end of the season!

Well said BB. THAT is leadership.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112

While I agree to a point,Tomlin is a defensive minded coach.Do you want him handling the O play calling...................not that it could be much worse??