Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Who was Tomlin talking to at the end of the game?

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,272

    Who was Tomlin talking to at the end of the game?

    He sure seemed like he was giving someone an ear full.....I am not sure who it was?

    Anyone in the local market listen to the post game presser? I would like to know what was said. It would be much appreciated if someone could post some info.

    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

  2. #2
    BigBen2112
    Guest

    Re: Who was Tomlin talking to at the end of the game?

    Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel
    He sure seemed like he was giving someone an ear full.....I am not sure who it was?

    Anyone in the local market listen to the post game presser? I would like to know what was said. It would be much appreciated if someone could post some info.

    I believe it was Zierlein.

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Who was Tomlin talking to at the end of the game?

    I thought it was Arians.

  4. #4

    Re: Who was Tomlin talking to at the end of the game?

    It should have been both of them.

  5. #5
    BigBen2112
    Guest

    Re: Who was Tomlin talking to at the end of the game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    It should have been both of them.
    They should both be fired...tomorrow.

  6. #6

    Re: Who was Tomlin talking to at the end of the game?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    It should have been both of them.
    They should both be fired...tomorrow.

    And once again,the pathetic play calling of Bruce Arians rears its ugly head.

  7. #7
    BigBen2112
    Guest

    Re: Who was Tomlin talking to at the end of the game?

    [quote=Les 74]
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":inpsllyf
    It should have been both of them.
    They should both be fired...tomorrow.

    And once again,the pathetic play calling of Bruce Arians rears its ugly head.[/quote:inpsllyf]

    I mean realistically Arians is the one that caused this.

    Call something OTHER than whatever the hell wasn't working. I mean seriously that does not take a f'ing rocket scientist.

  8. #8

    Re: Who was Tomlin talking to at the end of the game?

    I don't think it was Arians. I was wondering if it was the special teams coach - maybe he wasn't ready with the fg squad on that 4th and a million when we SHOULD HAVE kicked a FG (we were out of to's remember). That was a big blunder imo because if we got the fg, we had the onside kick chance.....you never know

  9. #9
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    962

    Re: Who was Tomlin talking to at the end of the game?

    [quote=BigBen2112]
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":2xub2x46
    It should have been both of them.
    They should both be fired...tomorrow.

    And once again,the pathetic play calling of Bruce Arians rears its ugly head.
    I mean realistically Arians is the one that caused this.

    Call something OTHER than whatever the hell wasn't working. I mean seriously that does not take a f'ing rocket scientist.[/quote:2xub2x46]

    Scripting the first THIRTY plays and NEVER changing them is definitely the calling card of someone who can't make adjustments.

    The play calling on the "drive" that ended w/ the safety was atrocious.

  10. #10
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Who was Tomlin talking to at the end of the game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    I don't think it was Arians. I was wondering if it was the special teams coach - maybe he wasn't ready with the fg squad on that 4th and a million when we SHOULD HAVE kicked a FG (we were out of to's remember). That was a big blunder imo because if we got the fg, we had the onside kick chance.....you never know
    Yeah, I wasn't too happy that they didn't kick the FG there either.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •