Thread: Game Plan Against Steelers: BLITZ

BigBen2112

Game Plan Against Steelers: BLITZ

This is horrible.

If this continues we'll give up over 74 sacks. Ben has a bad shoulder already and easily could have a broken hand now.

The game plan against us is SIMPLE now: Just blitz and they will fold!

One of the least impressive and heartless/gutless performances I have ever seen in my life.

The Pittsburgh Steelers were ABUSED and USED and they should be completely EMBARRASSED!

Arians should be fired tomorrow show should Zierlein.

Watching our franchise player get destroyed all game actually made me SICK. What a horrible showing.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Game Plan Against Steelers: BLITZ

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    This is horrible.

If this continues we'll give up over 74 sacks. Ben has a bad shoulder already and easily could have a broken hand now.

The game plan against us is SIMPLE now: Just blitz and they will fold!

One of the least impressive and heartless/gutless performances I have ever seen in my life.

The Pittsburgh Steelers were ABUSED and USED and they should be completely EMBARRASSED!

Arians should be fired tomorrow show should Zierlein.

Watching our franchise player get destroyed all game actually made me SICK. What a horrible showing.

It certainly seems to be effective. My questions are:

Why didn't we ever use the no huddle?
    Why don't we ever throw screens to FWP?
    What's wrong w/ quick slants, or even quick square outs/ins? Did Philly cover our guys that well?

I think the OL sucked, but I think the Steelers are more than talented enough to implement a different game plan and see some success...