Thread: Keyshawn Johnson is a moron

BigBen2112

Keyshawn Johnson is a moron

I absolutely hate this dude. I hated him when he was a player and he's just as horrible as an analyst.

Oh and btw...ALL of the dumba$$e$ on EPSN picked against the Steelers.

Backup

Re: Keyshawn Johnson is a moron

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    I absolutely hate this dude. I hated him when he was a player and he's just as horrible as an analyst.

Agreed. On the Fox side, only Bradshaw and Howie Long picked the Steelers. Didn't get to hear the reason why the rest picked the Iggles, but it'll be for nothing anyway
    "The only thing decent about the seventies was the Pittsburgh Steelers and their four Super Bowls." - Rush Limbaugh

Mach Five - your all-Steelers fan band!
    http://www.machfive.us

BigBen2112

Quote Originally Posted by ColumbusSteelerFan

Agreed. On the Fox side, only Bradshaw and Howie Long picked the Steelers. Didn't get to hear the reason why the rest picked the Iggles, but it'll be for nothing anyway
    Noone picked us when we faced the Eagles and dismantled them last time either.

Steely76

Good! I love it when all these so-called experts pick against us. That said I don't get all this love for Philly all of a sudden. They were 8-8 a year ago, they haven't made any significant additions, and they gave up 41 to Dallas last week.

BigBen2112

Quote Originally Posted by Steely76
    Good! I love it when all these so-called experts pick against us. That said I don't get all this love for Philly all of a sudden. They were 8-8 a year ago, they haven't made any significant additions, and they gave up 41 to Dallas last week.
    I think our D is better than any D they have faced so far and they did give up 41 last week.

Who knows...dont want to get cocky but I cant believe EVERYONE is picking against us!

Blood flow in his head goes mostly to his mouth and not to his brain.
    He can't play (never impressed much when he did play). All he's got left is talk.

Hall of Famer

I hated listening to him today and almost posted immediately. He was speechless when it came to the Carolina pick, he just picked against them. Is there perhaps a little animosity there for when they DUMPED HIS AZZ!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

BigBen2112

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel
    I hated listening to him today and almost posted immediately. He was speechless when it came to the Carolina pick, he just picked against them. Is there perhaps a little animosity there for when they DUMPED HIS AZZ!
    He's a HORRIBLE analyst. He doesnt get the impartiality and doesnt really get how to break down a game etc. He's horrible.

I like Jackson and I like Carter...but Keyshawn? WHY?!

Hall of Famer

... I thought Berman picked Pittsburgh. Maybe he was just commenting on it before the actual picks.

BigBen2112

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    ... I thought Berman picked Pittsburgh. Maybe he was just commenting on it before the actual picks.
    Yeah he said he was more impressed with the Steelers but picked the Iggles.