Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Steelers Eagles - Wearing Your Jersey?

  1. #11
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: Steelers Eagles - Wearing Your Jersey?

    Its unanimous phillyesq! Wear your jersey man!

    I went to a Stains game in Cleveland and wore my stuff in the upper deck with all the drunk goofballs. I ignored them for the most part, until Ben led us down the game winning drive. When they scored I turned around and gave a big crotch crossing "suck it" to everyone. And proceeded to have hot dogs and beer thrown at me. It was AWESOME!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  2. #12
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!
    Posts
    1,574

    Re: Steelers Eagles - Wearing Your Jersey?

    ONE MILLION PERCENT! Wear your jersey.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

  3. #13
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Steelers Eagles - Wearing Your Jersey?

    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    You should wear your jersey, I've been to several Raiders games here and wear whatever the F I want there. Generally if you ignore jackasses they get tired of making poking at you. You'll be fine.



  4. #14

    Re: Steelers Eagles - Wearing Your Jersey?

    Wear the jersey...and take your ass beating like a man.

    Seriously bro...I don't know. If it were me and my friends...especially the ever so large rpm...I would certainly wear it. But, I went to Cleveland Browns stadium (the game when Harrison slammed that fan) and didn't wear my jersey because I was taking my wife. I'm actually glad I didn't after the fact because a fight broke out between Steeler and Brown fans...and we about got caught up in it. No doubt in my mind...one of those drunk morons would have taken a swing...and I would have been forced to defend myself (and I suppose the wife. )...possibily leading to me going to jail.

    So...it doesn't make you less of a fan if you don't want to deal with the nonsense. It just means you are a pussy.

  5. #15
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Steelers Eagles - Wearing Your Jersey?

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    You should wear your jersey, I've been to several Raiders games here and wear whatever the F I want there. Generally if you ignore jackasses they get tired of making poking at you. You'll be fine.


    I have a lifetime excuse...english is my second language. With that being said...eat me.

    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  6. #16
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Steelers Eagles - Wearing Your Jersey?

    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    You should wear your jersey, I've been to several Raiders games here and wear whatever the F I want there. Generally if you ignore jackasses they get tired of making poking at you. You'll be fine.


    I have a lifetime excuse...english is my second language. With that being said...eat me.

    You're supposed to ignore the jackasses so they get tired of making poking at you!



    :P

    But I give you this:


  7. #17
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: Steelers Eagles - Wearing Your Jersey?

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    You should wear your jersey, I've been to several Raiders games here and wear whatever the F I want there. Generally if you ignore jackasses they get tired of making poking at you. You'll be fine.


    Dude! I thought the same thing when I read that sentence but thought it would get past most of us here. Freaking hilarious.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  8. #18

    Re: Steelers Eagles - Wearing Your Jersey?

    Thanks for all the responses.

    The overwhelming consensus is to wear the jersey. So I think I'll have to rock the jersey. Since my friend is driving, I'll wait until I walk in to put the jersey on -- just so his car doesn't get destroyed.

    I was thinking of wearing a plain black t-shirt, with a terrible towel tucked in, and pulling out the towel at the appropriate times. But, I'm convinced. I'm wearing the jersey!!!

    And as long as we smoke the eagles, I don't care. Go Steelers!!!


  9. #19
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: Steelers Eagles - Wearing Your Jersey?

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Thanks for all the responses.

    The overwhelming consensus is to wear the jersey. So I think I'll have to rock the jersey. Since my friend is driving, I'll wait until I walk in to put the jersey on -- just so his car doesn't get destroyed.

    I was thinking of wearing a plain black t-shirt, with a terrible towel tucked in, and pulling out the towel at the appropriate times. But, I'm convinced. I'm wearing the jersey!!!

    And as long as we smoke the eagles, I don't care. Go Steelers!!!


    Sweet! Have fun and give us the low down when you get back...!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  10. #20
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Steelers Eagles - Wearing Your Jersey?

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Thanks for all the responses.

    The overwhelming consensus is to wear the jersey. So I think I'll have to rock the jersey. Since my friend is driving, I'll wait until I walk in to put the jersey on -- just so his car doesn't get destroyed.

    I was thinking of wearing a plain black t-shirt, with a terrible towel tucked in, and pulling out the towel at the appropriate times. But, I'm convinced. I'm wearing the jersey!!!

    And as long as we smoke the eagles, I don't care. Go Steelers!!!


    After the Steelers kick the Eagles butt we'll look for the bloody stain up in the stands.... we know it will be you.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •