Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Eagles - Wearing Your Jersey?

Re: Steelers Eagles - Wearing Your Jersey?

Its unanimous phillyesq! Wear your jersey man!

I went to a Stains game in Cleveland and wore my stuff in the upper deck with all the drunk goofballs. I ignored them for the most part, until Ben led us down the game winning drive. When they scored I turned around and gave a big crotch crossing "suck it" to everyone. And proceeded to have hot dogs and beer thrown at me. It was AWESOME!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!

ONE MILLION PERCENT! Wear your jersey.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    You should wear your jersey, I've been to several Raiders games here and wear whatever the F I want there. Generally if you ignore jackasses they get tired of making poking at you. You'll be fine.

Wear the jersey...and take your ass beating like a man.

Seriously bro...I don't know. If it were me and my friends...especially the ever so large rpm...I would certainly wear it. But, I went to Cleveland Browns stadium (the game when Harrison slammed that fan) and didn't wear my jersey because I was taking my wife. I'm actually glad I didn't after the fact because a fight broke out between Steeler and Brown fans...and we about got caught up in it. No doubt in my mind...one of those drunk morons would have taken a swing...and I would have been forced to defend myself (and I suppose the wife. )...possibily leading to me going to jail.

So...it doesn't make you less of a fan if you don't want to deal with the nonsense. It just means you are a pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    You should wear your jersey, I've been to several Raiders games here and wear whatever the F I want there. Generally if you ignore jackasses they get tired of making poking at you. You'll be fine.

I have a lifetime excuse...english is my second language. With that being said...eat me.

ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

I have a lifetime excuse...english is my second language. With that being said...eat me.

You're supposed to ignore the jackasses so they get tired of making poking at you!

:P

But I give you this:

Dude! I thought the same thing when I read that sentence but thought it would get past most of us here. Freaking hilarious.

Thanks for all the responses.

The overwhelming consensus is to wear the jersey. So I think I'll have to rock the jersey. Since my friend is driving, I'll wait until I walk in to put the jersey on -- just so his car doesn't get destroyed.

I was thinking of wearing a plain black t-shirt, with a terrible towel tucked in, and pulling out the towel at the appropriate times. But, I'm convinced. I'm wearing the jersey!!!

And as long as we smoke the eagles, I don't care. Go Steelers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq

The overwhelming consensus is to wear the jersey. So I think I'll have to rock the jersey. Since my friend is driving, I'll wait until I walk in to put the jersey on -- just so his car doesn't get destroyed.

I was thinking of wearing a plain black t-shirt, with a terrible towel tucked in, and pulling out the towel at the appropriate times. But, I'm convinced. I'm wearing the jersey!!!

Sweet! Have fun and give us the low down when you get back...!

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq

After the Steelers kick the Eagles butt we'll look for the bloody stain up in the stands.... we know it will be you.