Thread: West V sucks

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

West V sucks

Well not completely. But what a horrible showing the last couple games. They are being outcoached severely and it looks like that decision to place Bill Stewart into the head coach position is not paying off. I know its early in the season, but if anyone watched the game last night, you would agree that he went to "THE" University of Romeo Crennel Clock Management....or URCCM. Hey, URCCM might even be able to beat West V.

Hopefully they turn it around.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: West V sucks

Didn't get to see it... My satellite dish was blown off the roof last weekend in the storm...

...The comment about it "being early in the season" holds more value for the Big East, IMO, because they all are starting poorly. But a decent outing against the conference teams could mean they still win the conference and go to a BCS game... I really never thought they had a chance at the title after the initial rankings came out... Just too many teams in front of them. The first loss to ECU solidified that opinion... But they can still salvage the season and end up in a decent bowl.

But yes, the coaching decisions have been horrid. He got his "one year" honeymoon after winning his bowl game, and hopefully now the administration will look for a more worthy replacement.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Didn't get to see it... My satellite dish was blown off the roof last weekend in the storm...

...The comment about it "being early in the season" holds more value for the Big East, IMO, because they all are starting poorly. But a decent outing against the conference teams could mean they still win the conference and go to a BCS game... I really never thought they had a chance at the title after the initial rankings came out... Just too many teams in front of them. The first loss to ECU solidified that opinion... But they can still salvage the season and end up in a decent bowl.

But yes, the coaching decisions have been horrid. He got his "one year" honeymoon after winning his bowl game, and hopefully now the administration will look for a more worthy replacement.
    Nky, that what I been sayin about the Buckeyes. They are built to win the Big Ten, but not to compete with athletic teams around the country in my opinion. Pryor will change that, and hopefully they get some more athletic linemen in here. But I keep saying the season is not a total loss. I wouldn't mind seeing a Rose Bowl this year. Couple tough Big Ten games, but Bucks still look like tops.

Glad to see Pryor starting today. He doesn't look lost at all and making some nice plays. Very safe with the ball as well.

West V is in trouble though. I don't think their coach has them ready at all, we'll see if that changes with these eye opening losses.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

BigBen2112

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler

Nky, that what I been sayin about the Buckeyes. They are built to win the Big Ten, but not to compete with athletic teams around the country in my opinion. Pryor will change that, and hopefully they get some more athletic linemen in here. But I keep saying the season is not a total loss. I wouldn't mind seeing a Rose Bowl this year. Couple tough Big Ten games, but Bucks still look like tops.

Glad to see Pryor starting today. He doesn't look lost at all and making some nice plays. Very safe with the ball as well.

West V is in trouble though. I don't think their coach has them ready at all, we'll see if that changes with these eye opening losses.
    Huh? OSU looks completely lost and unemotional in their last 3 games. They didnt look good against Ohio and didnt really show much emotion. They looked AWFUL against USC. And then today you would think they'd really want to play inspired football because of the blowout...they dont even play close to anything considered "inspiring." There are some good teams in the Big 10 as well...not guaranteeing they lose the Big 10, but I do think that its a lot less sure as some would like to think.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Coaching is a huge issue. If you can't win with Pat White you can't win with anyone. Our defense feels the pain of losing 7 starters. Brand new Secondary almost completely new Dline. They stepped up the last three quarters of the Colorado game and showed me something. But what Mullen and Stewart has done to our offense is unbelievable. You can tell that Mullen has never called a game prior to this season. Clock management....I cant begin to talk about what a failure and how lost Stewart looked on the side line the last minute of the game.

and his constant Golly Gee Gosh these lads sure did try hard. Shucks we coulda done better.

BULL$hit. Grow some balls stew. You were a big part of why we lost this game.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, now with the season over, where do the 'Eers go from here? Well, unfortunately it doesn't look like there's any coaching changes in the immediate future. It looks like WVU and it's fans will have to endure another subpar year at the hands of Uncle Zeek. Until WVU athletic director, Ed Pastilong, steps down after next season, it looks to be more of the status quo. What a terrible waste of talent this year turned out to be.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Glad we won the bowl game. We have some good recruits coming in. Sounds like our WR are showing something in the spring practices. Home we actually have an open offense this year. The offensive line sounds like it will be weak again this year tho. 4 new starters will do that. If you can't get push you can't win games. Here is hoping we go 500.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Rookie

User Info Menu

The conference teams could mean they still win the conference and go to a BCS game... I really never thought they had a chance at the title after the initial rankings came out...
    [url]http://www.pmi.org/[/url]
    [url=http://www.mybraindumps.net/640-864.html]http://www.mybraindumps.net/640-864.html[/url]
    [url]https://www.ethz.ch/en.html[/url]
    [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisco_Systems[/url]