Thread: Vids from NFL.com

Vids from NFL.com

Looks like I can't use their videos any longer and post them on youtube...I was just tying to save some time for folks and embed them here. I hate having to go to another site.
    Dear Member:

This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by The NFL claiming that this material is infringing:

Steelers vs. Texans NFL.com Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEhAFls6WOU

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to prevent this from happening, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, please go to our Help Center to access the instructions.

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

Sincerely,
    YouTube, Inc.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Re: Vids from NFL.com

It is amazing that the NFL Network would turn down free advertising like that. When you were imbedding those videos on here, we all would watch them, with the NFL Network logo splashed all over the place in the opening graphics, NFL network announcers providing highlights, etc. Now they lose a whole bunch of people who will not take the effort to dig up the videos on their site, so less people will now be exposed to their product. Nice work, NFL.

Hall of Famer

Re: Vids from NFL.com

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    It is amazing that the NFL Network would turn down free advertising like that. When you were imbedding those videos on here, we all would watch them, with the NFL Network logo splashed all over the place in the opening graphics, NFL network announcers providing highlights, etc. Now they lose a whole bunch of people who will not take the effort to dig up the videos on their site, so less people will now be exposed to their product. Nice work, NFL.
    While I agree with your sentiments completely, 100%, without a doubt.... I really don't think they care one way or another whether thier vids get spread around. It's sort of like the roofing contractors I've been dealing with the last few days.... Business is so good, they don't care about ticking-off a few customers...