Thread: OT - Desean Jackson

Legend

OT - Desean Jackson

Anyone see him do a Burress imitation...or actually, one-up Burress?

Remember when Burress spiked a live ball? Well Desean Jackson just threw a ball behind him in celebration before even breaking the plane of the goal line!

Re: OT - Desean Jackson

This guy is a mini T.O. He's just a swelled ego with speed and hands.

Pro Bowler

I'm speechless, all I can say is Wow!!! I have this jerk on my fantasy team too, I could have used those points. Goes to figure, only from an Eagle, well maybe not but hey it's Eagles Week!!!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

Remember when Burress spiked a live ball? Well Desean Jackson just threw a ball behind him in celebration before even breaking the plane of the goal line!

It reminded me of a receiver we had (when I coached H.S. ball) that kind of did the same thing. The only difference was that the goal line at Sarasota High was marked in red which kind of blended with the field and he mistook the five yard line (which was white) for the beginning of the end zone and laid the ball down at the two or so. Needless to say the DB picked the ball up and returned it about 30 yards on us...we lost the game by less than that margin.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

It reminded me of a receiver we had (when I coached H.S. ball) that kind of did the same thing. The only difference was that the goal line at Sarasota High was marked in red which kind of blended with the field and he mistook the five yard line (which was white) for the beginning of the end zone and laid the ball down at the two or so. Needless to say the DB picked the ball up and returned it about 30 yards on us...we lost the game by less than that margin.
    All I can say is OUCH!!! Sorry Bro, that had to suck!!!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel

All I can say is OUCH!!! Sorry Bro, that had to suck!!!

At the time it sucked big ones, but now when you look back, it's one of those crazy and kind of funny recollections.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel
    I'm speechless, all I can say is Wow!!! I have this jerk on my fantasy team too, I could have used those points. Goes to figure, only from an Eagle, well maybe not but hey it's Eagles Week!!!
    I have Westbrook in both of my leagues, so his bonehead move worked for me.

Dumb move on his part, but aside from that, i've been impressed with him so far this year. Based on his size, I thought he was going to be a bust, but he's been really impressive so far.

Evidently this isn't something new for Desean. When he was in HS he was going to score and did a flip at the 5 yard line. He landed at the 1 and lost the ball. What is it about receivers and this type of behavior?

Desean's other gaffe
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

Nothing to do with Desean, but within the article above:

Browns linebacker Dwayne Rudd threw his helmet in celebration of what he thought was a game-ending sack of Chiefs quarterback Trent Green in 2002. But Rudd didn't see Green flip the ball to Kansas City lineman John Tait, who rumbled 28 yards to the Cleveland 25-yard line with no time remaining on the clock. Officials penalized the Browns for Rudd's celebration, and then Morten Anderson kicked the winning field goal for the Chiefs on an untimed down.
    Dummy. I remember watching the game. The Stains INVENT new ways to lose constantly.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285