Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone Record The Game?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Anyone Record The Game?

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel
    .... Please tell me the Eagles game will be nationally televised. I know the Balt game will be.
    I don't think so Bro!!!!

4:15 Start at Philly!!! Cincy plays at 1 in your market, not sure if they will show the 2nd half of the doubleheader or not! The rules have changed from what they use to be when I watched locally!
    Well, if it's not on, I'll go someplace with the Ticket, or watch it on the laptop.... Man, it's amazing how dependent I've become on my dish for football coverage (college Gameplan and Sunday Ticket).
    I feel ya, man!!! I don't know what I would do without Sunday Ticket. I couldn't go back to just watching local broadcasts.....I would be lost.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Hank in there SOD. They told us Saturday, but the power came back on this morning.
    Hopefully yours will be back on earlier than expected.
    they said 10-14 days. a co-worker brought in a SMALL generator... choked out when i hooked up my fridge... but, at least i could watch TV...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Late-March Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon
    2.51 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.84 -
    "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.98 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    4.117 - Jordan Travis, QB, FSU
    6.178 -Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
    they said 10-14 days. a co-worker brought in a SMALL generator... choked out when i hooked up my fridge... but, at least i could watch TV...
    SoD, that just sucks. Period. Can you get out of town at least for the weekend to somewhere with power?.... It is getting frustrating all the way around from this storm... It was in the newspaper here today that folks were getting mad and actually threatening the Duke Energy workers because they haven't gotten power back. There are still 200,000+ without it here in the area...

Insurance companies and roofing contractors are another issue as well. I filed a claim on Monday, and still can't get ahold of an adjuster from State Farm. They say they're just too overwhelmed with claims... I also can't get a roofer to even tarp-off my roof. I'll more than likely have to do it myself. Thank god it's not raining... One roofer told me today that he already has 500 work orders and isn't taking on any more business this year... My roof probably won't get fixed till mid-November at the earliest.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
    SoD, that just sucks. Period. Can you get out of town at least for the weekend to somewhere with power?.... It is getting frustrating all the way around from this storm... It was in the newspaper here today that folks were getting mad and actually threatening the Duke Energy workers because they haven't gotten power back. There are still 200,000+ without it here in the area...

Insurance companies and roofing contractors are another issue as well. I filed a claim on Monday, and still can't get ahold of an adjuster from State Farm. They say they're just too overwhelmed with claims... I also can't get a roofer to even tarp-off my roof. I'll more than likely have to do it myself. Thank god it's not raining... One roofer told me today that he already has 500 work orders and isn't taking on any more business this year... My roof probably won't get fixed till mid-November at the earliest.
    that's just weak... very weak.

There are about 100k here in Louisville without power (down from 300k on Sunday).

It's been kinda trippy... lucky for us, it's been VERY tolerable, temperature-wise. I don't see anything higher than 83 during the day or lower than 56 at todays 10-day forecast... that's a good thing when you have no electricity.

Fortunately, i've basically been a lumberjack since we moved in a few years ago... there were 4 trees close enough to my house that if they fell, they might do damage. i've taken out 3 of them with buddies. the 4th one... no way, i could do it. it's huge. but, it's also the sturdiest of the trees that were there.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Late-March Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon
    2.51 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.84 -
    "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.98 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    4.117 - Jordan Travis, QB, FSU
    6.178 -Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville