Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are these rankings for real?

LasVegasGuy

Are these rankings for real?

[url="http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80aabf38&template=without-video&confirm=true"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... nfirm=true[/url]

What is up with the 9 teams ahead of us. Vic Carrucci is officially a douche bag.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Are these rankings for real?

Carolina at #4? Curious.

I try not to get too worked up about rankings -- I'd rather the Steelers be ranked lower. They seem to play better when they can use the "no respect" card as motivation...

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Carolina at #4? Curious.

I try not to get too worked up about rankings -- I'd rather the Steelers be ranked lower. They seem to play better when they can use the "no respect" card as motivation...
    Bills # 8, Bears # 6, Packers # 3.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I like it!!! The Steelers always play better from the underdog role. I hope that this continues all year and they get no respect.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

BIG FAN

Dont worry about this punk pundit.
    Afterall, when you claim the stains the up&coming team this year, how could you possibly back down now?
    Here's to our guys beating the living crap over the panty waste stains.

Legend

User Info Menu

His opinion is no different than some of the posters on this board and others who don't like Tomlin, Colbert, Timmons, Arians, etc.

He just chooses like many posters to see the glass half empty usually focusing on the OL and DL as their justification.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    I'm not sure if this misspelling of "panty waist" was intentional or not, but I like it better your way, since Cleveland is the color of poop stains (i.e. panty waste).

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    I'm not sure if this misspelling of "panty waist" was intentional or not, but I like it better your way, since Cleveland is the color of poop stains (i.e. panty waste).

You have corrected me Sir.
    What I really meant to say was we must disguard them like that crunchy residue.

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    His opinion is no different than some of the posters on this board and others who don't like Tomlin, Colbert, Timmons, Arians, etc.

He just chooses like many posters to see the glass half empty usually focusing on the OL and DL as their justification.

Hey now! I never said I didn't like Timmons.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Awesome!!!!

We don't need the affirmations of some dumbazzzes from ESPN (Enjoys Sucking the Patriot's Nutzz) network. After last year's glorification of the cheaters, I could give a crap less of some of their analysts' points of view. Let them continue to under estimate us and we'll continue to fly under the radar and beat the crap out of every team that's ranked ahead of us. We did it 3 years ago and this team has the talent to do it again. Don't sweat this kind of BS my brothers.