Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steelers @ Browns Prediction Thread

Legend

Re: Steelers @ Browns Prediction Thread

This game will not be the blowout that everyone is predicting. I will be very close. I hope I'm wrong, but just got a bad feeling about this one.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    This game will not be the blowout that everyone is predicting. I will be very close. I hope I'm wrong, but just got a bad feeling about this one.
    That's because deep down in your heart you know it should be over in the 3rd quarter and you want to temper your enthusiam. Let it out Oviedo, it's okay...the Steelers in a walk!

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    That's because deep down in your heart you know it should be over in the 3rd quarter and you want to temper your enthusiam. Let it out Oviedo, it's okay...the Steelers in a walk!

Pappy
    I really want to say 38-17, but I can't. I just have this nightmare of 6-7 Browns crashing the OL every play to try to knock Ben out of the game. I have no confidence in Leftwich.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

27-9

This one is a gimmie if we show up to play. Harrison and Woodley put DA on the trading block.

The Brady Quinn era, as brief as it will be, starts next Monday.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!

BIG FAN

I think the stains manage a few f.g'.s, maybe a t.d. as well.
    Our recivers (being anyone who can catch a ball) has big first half. Three td, fg.
    Second half, one rush td, fg.
    Steelers-34
    stains-16
    We pancake Anderson another four times.

BigBen2112

Pappy
    I really want to say 38-17, but I can't. I just have this nightmare of 6-7 Browns crashing the OL every play to try to knock Ben out of the game. I have no confidence in Leftwich.
    I know what you are thinking/saying...but it will either be we LOSE or we blow them out I do believe. Why? Because they either hurt Ben and we lose...OR they dont get to him like they might want to and he burns the sh*t out of them.

Well, since I almost nailed it on the head last week I am going to use the same prediction. Jeff Reed wins it with a last second FG.

Yes, I am superstitious.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

Is Cribbs playing? If he is I'll give the browns 17.

Ben spreads the ball around with long tds to Santonio on a slant and
    Washington on a bomb bomb bomb, ba, bomb ba bomb.

31-17 Good guys win.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112

Pappy
    I know what you are thinking/saying...but it will either be we LOSE or we blow them out I do believe. Why? Because they either hurt Ben and we lose...OR they dont get to him like they might want to and he burns the sh*t out of them.
    I'm kinda also on the blow out or lose side of things to. I think if we let them hang around and it is close we see something like a big returnb from Cribbs or something like that. I'm pulling for the blow out.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

My prediction:

Steelers 2-0
    Browns 0-2

How it happens makes little difference.
    That it happens is the important thing.

That almost sounded Zen-like, eh?