Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steelers' worth rises above billion dollars, Forbes says

BigBen2112

Re: Steelers' worth rises above billion dollars, Forbes says

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    DAMN!!!

Just this week I got to the $928 million mark the team was worth last year. I've been working overtime, conducting bake sales, car washes, some nude modeling , and anything else I could do to raise some money to purchase the team myself. I wanted to surprise you guys and throw a huge party at Heinz Field when I took over. And now I find out I'm $82 million short. Man, this blows
    I have an extra $82 million in my back pocket. I was going to just spend it all on ringtones and bubble gum, but I suppose that I could invest it instead. I could be the Jack McGinley to your Art Rooney.
    If anyone else wants to donate to the effort to buy the team, just keep hitting this smiley a bunch of times. Remember, each one is worth 20 cents, not 2 cents, so we can get there faster than we thought.

You just donated $3.04. That will really help the cause.

thats 30.40 and every little bit help's

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    DAMN!!!

Just this week I got to the $928 million mark the team was worth last year. I've been working overtime, conducting bake sales, car washes, some nude modeling , and anything else I could do to raise some money to purchase the team myself. I wanted to surprise you guys and throw a huge party at Heinz Field when I took over. And now I find out I'm $82 million short. Man, this blows
    I have an extra $82 million in my back pocket. I was going to just spend it all on ringtones and bubble gum, but I suppose that I could invest it instead. I could be the Jack McGinley to your Art Rooney.
    If anyone else wants to donate to the effort to buy the team, just keep hitting this smiley a bunch of times. Remember, each one is worth 20 cents, not 2 cents, so we can get there faster than we thought.

No...$00.2 means 20 cents. $0.02 would mean 2 cents. Therefore, I have donated $30.40.

BigBen2112

DAMN!!!

No...$00.2 means 20 cents. $0.02 would mean 2 cents. Therefore, I have donated $30.40.
    OH! I thought that the like smiley was supposed to be 2cents. I didnt really even look at it and see that the decimal point was in the wrong spot!

So WOW...30.40...GOOD JOB! We only need 2,697,368 people to give that much and we got it!

I would like to donate my back hand to slap the shit out of all of you.

:P

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

OH! I thought that the like smiley was supposed to be 2cents. I didnt really even look at it and see that the decimal point was in the wrong spot!

So WOW...30.40...GOOD JOB! We only need 2,697,368 people to give that much and we got it!
    It is supposed to be 2 cents, but whoever designed the smiley screwed up. Someone made a comment about it a few weeks back.

Perhaps it was designed with you in mind, Benny. Instead of throwing your 2 cents in with 10 different posts about the same thing, you can now give us your entire 20 cents in one nice clean post. I didn't just go there, did I?

It's all in fun man...no offense intended. There has not been any dead horse beating around here recently (unless you count the gameday thread, since the Texans' logo appears to be the skull of a steer and we beat that team up pretty bad).

By the way, I do know the difference between a bovine and an equine (for one, horses don't have horns, so their logo could not be a horse skull) but beating a dead bull doesn't have the same ring to it.

Legend

How long will it take until the corrupt liberal politicians in Allegheny County and the City of Pittsburgh try to find new ways to take this information and get more money from the Steelers. There isn't a business that they won't try to bleed dry to fund their bureaucracy and their jobs and their cronnies jobs.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts

Awesome!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts

Awesome!

FINE!!! You guys can't come to the party!!!