Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: got this from another steelers board

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: got this from another steelers board

Look ... I've never liked browns fans but I have to admit that there is something they do better than steeler fans ...

DRUGS

I don't know where they get them but the drugs they are using removes all traces of reality.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    There's homerism (which we're all guilty of) and there's out of this world absurdity. That is unbelievable. I love when a person is all fired up about whatever team they love but I hate when they are absolutely unable to have an objective discussion.

And I'm not sure what's worse - the original post or that mulitple others agreed with him completely.

And what a pussy board - they wanted to ban a Steelers fan for nothing. The guy didn't even say anything that was remotely harsh and some tool is threatening to call the moderator. Geesh... wipe the sand out of your gash...

Backup

User Info Menu

I can't wait to revisit that thread come Monday...
    [url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a"]http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a[/url] ... ics/ky.jpg

LasVegasGuy

If there is a must win game we are in it not the Browns. If the "Turds" are supposed to be our competition this year it is only fitting that we drop them 3 games behind while only playing 2 games. If we lose to them the "Browns" will clearly gain momentum from this win and we could be chasing each other all year. If they lose they are 0-2 with 8 games still left to be played on the road. Ouch!

BIG FAN

Sounds a lot like penis nose from last year.

Legend

User Info Menu

If anyone has an account over there that thread will need to be bumped on Monday!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Let me start by saying that I'm generally an optimist but never really considered myself a homer, but the thread author is suffering from some delusional disorder and/or dementia. I just don't get being a fan of the most notoriously worst franchise in sports history. Tampa Bay even has a SB ring to offset years of crapdome. Do they have talent in certain areas? Yes... but what good is talent when the wrong coaching staff is in place. RC is a turd of a coach and I can't wait until this Sunday.

One thing. Please shoot me a PM if anyone here trolls on our rivals' boards. I think I'd like to come join in the fun. Sounds like the membership is riddled with scary and sad individuals.

Legend

User Info Menu

[url=http://imageshack.us][/url]

This may be the best way I can think of to describe BROWNS' football and their fans. That guy has obviously had way too many beers and has lost all focus on the ball.....
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    Sounds a lot like penis nose from last year.
    Hey! That's cockface to you. Get it right.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Try to understand them, if you can. For years they have sucked. They either get into basketball, root for the Steelers, or deceive themselves.

This guy chose the later. (for you Stains trolls that means he took the third option.)
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]