Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official OSU vs. USC thread...

Starter

User Info Menu

The Official OSU vs. USC thread...

here in columbus, hype is building...after last weeks subpar performance against OU, i believe the bucks will come out and play their best football...USC is so talented and i know it isn't going to be easy, but this is why lauranitis, jenkins, robiskie, and a few others came back...

the odds are stacked against OSU, having to go into a hostile environment, having a partially healthy heisman hopeful RB, and facing a well rested trojan team, ohio state is going to have to play their A game...GO BUCKS

kickoff saturday 8:00pm ET...the countdown is on
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: The Official OSU vs. USC thread...

Visit the college forum, shif.... Plenty of discussion about it...

The countdown to the death of OSUs' season has begun!...... In the meantime, this is a pretty cool vid commemorating both schools:

[youtube:3s1j5xb5]CK09mD4xYNg&hl[/youtube:3s1j5xb5]

Enjoy the game (I will), but get a fresh box of tissues first! They may come in handy when you're crying...
    SoCal has an all-american at almost every defensive position, it seems. And here's an interesting stat: USC has lost only one home game under Pete Carroll... Personally, I'm looking for a very good game...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I hope the game is good and OSU can keep it close. I have my doubts.

I wish the game was in Columbus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    I hope the game is good and OSU can keep it close. I have my doubts.

I wish the game was in Columbus.
    Next year it will be... Then they can try to get revenge for the results from this coming Saturday!...

Starter

User Info Menu

i didn't even realize this forum had a college section...

mark sanchez is going to be the best QB this team has faced in a few years...i'm looking forward to the challenge
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Being a Buckeyes fan I am trying to stay positive, but it is growing increasingly hard. I wanna believe that they have a chance on Saturday night, but from what I have seen from that team this year it is not looking good. The biggest problem with last weeks game was the lack of seperation from the DB's.

I wanna see a win but I will go on record saying.

USC 31
    Buckeyes 24

Geez, I hope that I am wrong!!!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Beanie is doubtful. If we don't have Beanie...I will just be hoping that we don't get waxed.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

damn the game isn't for a few more days and there is already an official game thread! DAMN! we don't even have that for the STEELERS game!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So Tressel is doing his best Belicheat impression I think with wordplay and all. Mussberger was on Sportscenter last night saying that when the team got to LA, Tressel clarified his "Doubtful" comment regarding Beanie meaning that if the game was being played that day. He came off the plane feeling better and that now the diagnosis is game time decision. So he has went from Starting, to questionable, to doubtful to game time decision. Way to go Tressel. And I still think he is masking his planned use of Pryor. That guy will get some plays for sure, and he keeps saying that this is not the type of game you bring a freshman like that in. Phooey. I remember Vince Young as a freshman running all over Big 12 opponents. Pryor will be a nice change of pace. I am not worried about the Buckeyes Defense what so ever. It will be an even matchup on that side of the ball (Bucks D vs USC O). Bucks just gotta put some points on the board and get some good special teams play and it will be a close one.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

I hope you are right IS.
    Trolls are people too.