Thread: Hey Gang longtime, 1st post Brady's injury not my fault

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rookie

User Info Menu

Hey Gang longtime, 1st post Brady's injury not my fault

First longtimer's over at Steelers live, I missed most of you. Plus I promise, my evil identity from this year's draft is gone. Medication has worked wonders.

For those of you who have never watched a game with me I can say honestly.

1. Most of the time I am as calm of a fan you will meet. Not a total homer, but a pretty supportive fan.
    2. I very very rarely swear (O'Donnells INTS were the exception to this rule)
    3. In my group of Steeler fans who I watch games with I think my hatred of the Patriots exceeds everyone else's tenfold.

So with that said,

Following Super Bowl XLII, some of my friends were concerned about the demon like torrent of obscenities that had spewed forth from me that evening. Some of them questioned whether I was possessed by old Goat Man himself. Now normally I am a person who uses the F word around 5 or 6 times a year, but that night a string of f-bombs flowed forth freely from me towards the hated Billicheatriots. I can say after 6 months of restraint from using that word, it slipped forth for the first time in late July of this year.

So with my well known Deep, loathing hatred of Tom Brady and the New England Billicheatriots, I now have been accused by my same group of friends of using powers of the occult to bring about Tom Brady's recent knee injury.

Just to demonstrate otherwise, I took a picture of my own Tom Brady Voodoo doll to prove that I didn't have a thing to do with the knee injury.

As any physical therapist or orthopedic surgeon can attest, I had clearly concentrated my inflictions on
    Tom's left Quadriceps (and not his left knee), his Throwing Shoulder and his Eye Socket.

So though I may be the greatest hater of the Billicheatriots, I can claim no responsibility for this particular injury.

Not sure why the image isn't showing up??? but you can copy and paste the link
    [url="http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=voodobradyja3.jpg"]http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... adyja3.jpg[/url]
    Attached Images Attached Images