Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since I offended

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Since I offended

sOSU sucks.

there, it's a sOSU thread with relevant information.

happy NKy? lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Since I offended

Christ..... Take a little pill..... Everything doesn't revolve around the freakin' Gators... (and I'm a freakin' Gator fan).

....You wanted to make a thread about this and call me out?! Fine with me, buttercup. Then start posting quality shit instead of just "Gators Rule" like a little college punk..... Give everyone something to debate and banter...

...FWIW, you handled this all wrong........

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Nah i wasn't trying to call you out. I'm just tired of hearing about sOSU and i'm going to bust ya'lls chops as long as i can. when ya'lls little darling (USC and sOSU) play somebody let me know. and don't tell me UVA is somebody, because that'd be funny. though i do think that USC is top 3 in the country they have to prove it first.
    but when a pissant team like Ohio gives you problems, I have every right to call them out. also when a team like USC loses nearly every year to a team like stanford, UCLA or barely squeak a win out of a Notre Dame game I have every right to be skeptical.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    but when a pissant team like Ohio gives you problems, I have every right to call them out. also when a team like USC loses nearly every year to a team like stanford, UCLA or barely squeak a win out of a Notre Dame game I have every right to be skeptical.
    Don't include me with the "Ohio" debacle.... (I hate the bastards at OSU)

...And USC may lose a game to a division rival that they shouldn't, just as Florida does (Auburn).... It is what it is... And it isn't every year, either (for both of us).

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Oh i wasn't including you in the sOSU. when i said you, i was referring the team itself. Auburn will be tough, but i'm more worried about Georgia. The SEC is deep this year, and I don't think that we'll represent in the Nat. Champ. game because of that. but, damn, we have 7 OSU threads on the front page. 7!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    we have 7 OSU threads on the front page. 7!
    Some of that is my fault because I posted some of them.... But I did so to invoke some banter from the fans on this message board.... Hell, I follow several teams, but if I post about them no one gives a crap!..... I post stuff so as to get things flowing..... Or at least try....

Post some stuff up each week and this could go away..... Hell, this college forum is slow/weak is an understatement..... I love it all!.......

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

yea i agree. We just love our Steelers too much!
    I follow a team from every conference.
    Michigan and Florida are my two favorites though.
    I'm really surprised that no one posted ANYTHING about the WVU game (also one of my favs).
    and there are NO big 12 fans here! i find that funny.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I have to jump in here. Nky... you know I'm a homer when it comes to Florida, but birt has a point. If the SEC didn't have to beat the crap out of each other throughout the college season, I honestly feel that SEC teams would perennially finish 1,2, and 3. The competition is just too stout in the SEC and right now 5 of the top 10 teams are from the SEC. Just Plain Nasty!

steeld95

I used to post here....but haven't in awhile....Mainly because it seems like everything is centered around OSU. I have no problem with their fans and don't mind their insight, but for me, I am not as interested in OSU, so I come here less frequently.

I am a huge SEC fan, but also a football fan, so I will discuss anything...but when all the threads are about OSU, it gets a little old...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    I have to jump in here. Nky... you know I'm a homer when it comes to Florida, but birt has a point. If the SEC didn't have to beat the crap out of each other throughout the college season, I honestly feel that SEC teams would perennially finish 1,2, and 3. The competition is just too stout in the SEC and right now 5 of the top 10 teams are from the SEC. Just Plain Nasty!
    Hey, it is what it is.... That's like saying the Steelers are paper champions because they play in the AFCN.... I like Florida too, but USC is just simply the best team. Period.