Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where's Stlrzd?

Pro Bowler
    Lakewood, Ohio: On the Stairway TO SEVEN!!!

Re: Where's Stlrzd?

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Yesterday was a busy day. I usually come home from work for lunch and sometimes will have time to get on here. We had a work FF draft so my lunch was spent there. Then I had to drive down to Sheboygan (60 miles one way) for another draft. Didn't get home last night until about 11:30.
    Sheboygan may be one of the great town names, but Manitowoc and Oshkosh have that one beat.

D, my fondest memory of ever being in Wisc. is when my cousin was married there. It was my 16th birthday and I drank my first legal beer at the reception in Port Washington. That was in the days when the drinking laws were determined by the state and they actually felt that parents had enough sense to monitor what their offspring were doing.

Wisconsin is great!
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyehoppy
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Yesterday was a busy day. I usually come home from work for lunch and sometimes will have time to get on here. We had a work FF draft so my lunch was spent there. Then I had to drive down to Sheboygan (60 miles one way) for another draft. Didn't get home last night until about 11:30.
    Sheboygan may be one of the great town names, but Manitowoc and Oshkosh have that one beat.

D, my fondest memory of ever being in Wisc. is when my cousin was married there. It was my 16th birthday and I drank my first legal beer at the reception in Port Washington. That was in the days when the drinking laws were determined by the state and they actually felt that parents had enough sense to monitor what their offspring were doing.

Wisconsin is great!
    This thread is full of win!

I lived in Sheboygan for 13 long years. The best thing about it was that it is only an hour north of Milwaukee...a pretty easy drive for going to concerts and Summerfest!

Manitowoc is just a short drive north of Sheboygan. Oshkosh is a decent drive northwest. Never cared much for either of them really. I worked in Oshkosh for about 8 months until I got sick of the 60-some mile one way daily commute. And there was no way I was moving to that town. Oshkosh is basically Sheboygan with a college. Manitowoc is Sheboygan with dirt track racing. :P

Port Washington...the home of Fish Day! I once saw the Romantics there! Ok, it was awful and I wasn't there for that...I was there for the drunk 30 somethings trying to re-live their collective youths by seeing a very marginally talented band and drinking many beers. Unfortunately, their mulleted boyfriends all showed up too.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    D misses a couple days posting...and it's noticed and missed. Call me sentimental but that is kinda cool.
    Noone would miss your dumba$$
    That is painfully obvious.

[quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyehoppy
    Quote Originally Posted by "stlrz d":2muwz5et

Wisconsin is great!

This thread is full of win!

I lived in Sheboygan for 13 long years. The best thing about it was that it is only an hour north of Milwaukee...a pretty easy drive for going to concerts and Summerfest!

Manitowoc is just a short drive north of Sheboygan. Oshkosh is a decent drive northwest. Never cared much for either of them really. I worked in Oshkosh for about 8 months until I got sick of the 60-some mile one way daily commute. And there was no way I was moving to that town. Oshkosh is basically Sheboygan with a college. Manitowoc is Sheboygan with dirt track racing. :P

Port Washington...the home of Fish Day! I once saw the Romantics there! Ok, it was awful and I wasn't there for that...I was there for the drunk 30 somethings trying to re-live their collective youths by seeing a very marginally talented band and drinking many beers. Unfortunately, their mulleted boyfriends all showed up too. [/quote:2muwz5et]

I hear ya D!

Trouble is now-a-days its bingo and a bowling league. And the boyfriends are all bald with beer guts, just like the girls!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!