Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Sign TE McHugh

BigBen2112

Re: Steelers Sign TE McHugh

A more pass-catching than blocking TE? Why do we CONTINUALLY not address the OL/DL?

Why keep Sherrod if not to use him as the 3rd TE?

Im sorry but this signing makes zero sense and further justifies my suspicions about Colbert and the FO!

[youtube:12pplfnt]sK5LjX9-BgM[/youtube:12pplfnt]
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

[youtube:34kpfnb4]jsgYKvSpomk[/youtube:34kpfnb4]

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    [youtube:3buuceb8]d3W0euJ5m4I[/youtube:3buuceb8]

Lots of questions/comments raised with that one innocent video cos:

1.) Nice move he put on that DB.
    2.) Who is the dude they kept showing on the bench spitting water out and why?
    3.) Who posts a highlight of Sean on Youtube? Maybe his little brother...but that's it!

lol

actually I jipped the videos from nfl.com and in order to embed them I put them on youtube. for the record I'm not related to him...just bored today.

Well those two other videos prove he can get open..I don't know if that just because of the scheme they were running. But geez, we have TE's that do this already...

Hilarious that Denver was losing 23-0 to the Lions. What a debacle...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

BigBen2112

Well those two other videos prove he can get open..I don't know if that just because of the scheme they were running. But geez, we have TE's that do this already...

Our team doesnt believe in BLOCKING or playing in the trenches at ALL any more. That's why we will go after more pass catching etc players. Maybe we should go out and pick up another QB.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Steelers Sign Tight End Sean McHugh

PITTSBURGH The Steelers added a third tight end to their active roster today as they signed veteran tight end Sean McHugh to a one-year deal.

McHugh (6-5, 265) spent the past three seasons with the Detroit Lions on both their active roster and practice squads. He was originally drafted by the Tennessee Titans in the seventh round (214st overall) of the 2004 NFL Draft out of Penn State. McHugh was cut by the Titans following their 2004 training camp and signed by the Green Bay Packers, where he spent the entire 2004 campaign.

In 25 career games (14 starts), McHugh has 20 receptions for 277 yards (13.9 avg.). He had his best season in 2007 for the Lions, playing in 15 games (12 starts) and making 17 catches for 252 yards (14.8 avg.).
    http://news.steelers.com/article/95452/

I am officially SO FED UP with this front office. This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my life.

We add SH*T to our practice squad...have HORRIBLE OL/DL...and then go out and trade a piece of sh*t and pick up ANOTHER TE EVEN THOUGH WE JUST ADDED ONE TO OUR PRACTICE SQUAD!

Please...people who keep defending Colbert and our front office staff tell me how this makes a ton of sense--I know you will come up with something--this is just insane.

Yeah the FO has a plan already...screw this team up horribly.
    I have to agree with Benny on this one. It just makes you want to say

or possibly

or at the very least

<a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

Not sure how things work, if somebody knows this, can you please help me out?

If an O-line prospect opens up at some point during the season, is the FO free to sign tnem, and fire whoever we want to make room?

Thanks -

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112

Our team doesnt believe in BLOCKING or playing in the trenches at ALL any more. That's why we will go after more pass catching etc players. Maybe we should go out and pick up another QB.
    Hmmmm....2 QB formation, no running back and 4 WRs!!!! Sounds tempting...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

on the other hand...

We have little depth on the interior of our offensive line and this signing puts Colon one step closer to his natural guard position should one of our interior linemen get injured. At that point, FatMaxx will have to start earning his money, and we will still have two backups at tackle.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.