Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reid jersey - cheap

Re: Reid jersey - cheap

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    I hope this one doesn't bite us in the but later down the road.

Hey no kidding. The Eagles may try and plug him in right away while their WR's are all hurt. They've got some guys that have been around for a while and know the offense though or high draft picks that he would have to pass, but the opportunity is there. I sure hope he performs like we are all accustomed to and doesn't suddenly find himself...well good for him if he does but I would be pi$$ed..ha

That's exactly what I'm scared of. For all we know Reid might end up some perennial ProBowler for Special Teams. I wish him luck, but I thought he would of been a great set of hands for us in the slot. But Baker does have more of a ceiling than Reid.
    Even if he does become a ST ProBowler for another team, I still don't fault them for finally cutting Reid. All he did was fumble and stumble away any of the ST chances he was given. He looked alright as a WR against 2nd & 3rd stringers, but not enough to set himself apart. I think cutting Reid is long overdue.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

If it costs 20 bucks to buy a leftover Reid jersey now that he is gone, does the team pay you 20 bucks to take a leftover Mahan jersey now that he is gone too?

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    If it costs 20 bucks to buy a leftover Reid jersey now that he is gone, does the team pay you 20 bucks to take a leftover Mahan jersey now that he is gone too?
    No they still need the money to pay Max.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

BIG FAN

I was going to buy one of those jerseys last year to show support, but it kept slipping out of my hands and falling to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    I was going to buy one of those jerseys last year to show support, but it kept slipping out of my hands and falling to the ground.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    I see your three and raise you another three .

Good stuff, BF!!