Thread: Metal Masters Show Last Night!!!

Metal Masters Show Last Night!!!

At the Glen Hellen Pavillion.

In order of appearance:

1. Testament- Sounded just like on the New Order cd I had in highschool, when they played Over the Wall I had the sudden urge to start a mosh pit amidst the loge section. (I refrained ).

2. Motorhead- Lemmy's vocals were as brutal as ever, these guys also had a pit going back in the lawn section, if I wasn't 34 and need to stay injury free to earn a living maybe would have charged the pit...

3. Heaven and Hell- To be honest I have always been more of an Ozzey fan, but holy sheite, these guys sounded like a studio recording, as their set played out I recalled many of those songs, especially Heaven and Hell. Unbelievable.

4. Judas Priest- These guys stold the f-ing show, Halpert's vocals haven't changed, ( I'm not even going guess at how his vocal chords have bee preserved )
    these fukkers put on a phenomenal show. They played songs from British Steel, Painkiller, and Defenders of the Faith, my only let down was that they did not play anything from Stained Class.

I have been a punk and hardcore fan for 20 years but before that as a young kid my older step brother got me started listening to these bands among others . It was a night to remember.

Another AS masterpiece.

Backup

Re: Metal Masters Show Last Night!!!

I was there at the Pittsburgh show a few weeks back and none of the bands disappointed there either. Had to make the three hour trip each way the same day, but well worth it!
    "The only thing decent about the seventies was the Pittsburgh Steelers and their four Super Bowls." - Rush Limbaugh

Mach Five - your all-Steelers fan band!
    http://www.machfive.us