Alright guys, we are now in the "dead zone" week leading up to the start of the season... Pre-season is now over, and the anticipation will build for the next week leading up to the Sept 7th match-up with the Texans... Soooo... We did this about a year ago elsewhere, but there are plenty of new members here to contribute, so let's try it again this year...

So show us your Steelers digs!... If you have a "man cave" or a "Steelers shrine", get those digital cameras or cell phone cameras out and take/post a few pics during this holiday weekend for the rest of the board to see. Whether it be your basement, a Steelers room, or the layout in which you watch the game each week... How do YOU display your colors?... Post 'em up in this thread!...

I know that ShawnMedGuy has one of the best "high-end" layouts I've seen, Djfan has one of the most extensive collections, and Jiga had a pretty nice "work in progress" last time I saw the pics... Maybe they can post a few shots on here for all to see!...

...I'll start the ball rolling... Mine is nothing special or extravagant whatsoever since I'm just a redneck from SW Pennsylvania, but here is my layout...

...Now post some pictures of yours!...