Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: This is one bad day, or caption this pic!

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,381

    This is one bad day, or caption this pic!

    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  2. #2

    Re: This is one bad day, or caption this pic!

    Ummmm,thats not what I think it is between his legs,is it????

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,449

    Re: This is one bad day, or caption this pic!

    That's disturbing DJ. The same thing happened around here a few months back.
    When they aired it on the news you could see the guy in the background still smoking.

    As far as captioning it, kind of reminds me of Christmas Vacation.

    Clark: What's that smell?

    Eddie: Fried pussycat.

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: This is one bad day, or caption this pic!

    Snow angel...you're doing it wrong.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,449

    Re: This is one bad day, or caption this pic!

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Ummmm,thats not what I think it is between his legs,is it????
    Ehhh? I couldn't see that on my screen at work and was wondering what you where
    talking about, but now I can see it on my screen at home.

    Yes, I think it is what you think it is.

  6. #6

    Re: This is one bad day, or caption this pic!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Ummmm,thats not what I think it is between his legs,is it????
    Ehhh? I couldn't see that on my screen at work and was wondering what you where
    talking about, but now I can see it on my screen at home.

    Yes, I think it is what you think it is.

    Well,if it is,then thats pretty f'd up.

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    2,989

    Re: This is one bad day, or caption this pic!



    Does this charring make me look fat?
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,381

    Re: This is one bad day, or caption this pic!

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Snow angel...you're doing it wrong.
    Winner!

    Was his lolo made of lead or something?

    How about "Norman never understood the reasoning behind a weenie roast."
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: This is one bad day, or caption this pic!


    The Dumb Blonde shown is the 1986 Miss Banana Boat Sun Tan Champion.

  10. #10
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: This is one bad day, or caption this pic!

    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Snow angel...you're doing it wrong.
    Winner!

    Was his lolo made of lead or something?

    How about "Norman never understood the reasoning behind a weenie roast."
    Thanks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •