Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: About Sweed...

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: About Sweed...

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    I bet Sweed's catch percentage increases significantly when he is catching balls thrown from Ben versus laser beams from Leftwich.
    Maybe, but, I don't believe he'll be in the game during crunch time any time soon. He'll have to earn his hypcycloids in mop up duty first , before they're going to put him on the field when it's important. I wish they hadn't cut Willie Reid right about now, Baker is in the same boat (inexperience).

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    I bet Sweed's catch percentage increases significantly when he is catching balls thrown from Ben versus laser beams from Leftwich.
    Maybe, but, I don't believe he'll be in the game during crunch time any time soon. He'll have to earn his hypcycloids in mop up duty first , before they're going to put him on the field when it's important. I wish they hadn't cut Willie Reid right about now, Baker is in the same boat (inexperience).

Pappy
    Reid would be very nice as a 4th quarter possession receiver right now. Not sure I would have the same faith in Sweed or Baker.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'll say what we're all know & are afraid to say - WRs are the biggest crapshoot in the draft. Sweed could be great, but he could end up like Chad Jackson...or Ashley Leslie...or Rogers...or Edwards...or...................................... ..........

But let's hope not!!!
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...