Some Questions After Completing Preseason
1) Who wins the Punter job? Ernster or Berger?
2) Who's the PR and KR?
3) Who is the team's 5th WR? Does the team keep six WR's and only two TE's?
4) What type of depth does the team have upfront on the D Line? Can the team survive another year with the older guys?
5) Who is the team's backup QB? Did Byron prove enough to cut ties with Chuck Batch?
6) How much will Lawrence Timmons and Lamarr Woodley contribute this year? Are the fans expectations a little high, especially for Woodley?
7) And most important:
Is this team going to be able to protect Ben enough for the team to utilize all the exceptional weapons that the team has acquired or will he be running for his life all season? Heck, will he even make it through the season?
Just some questions to ponder before we kick this thing off with Houston. I like the teams chances this year and think they are a SB contender, but I guess I always look through Black and Gold colored glasses. I would like to see what some of you think.